It is just a show, or is it?

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're very natural at this! I almost thought that I was scum when you looked at me down your nose like that!" Sungjae exclaimed once they settled down on their usual corner for a break in between shots. It has been few weeks in the shoot and they had begin to shoot their scenes together.

Joy laughed. "Only now you know where you stand in front of me?" She teased. "Really oppa, I think I am born to be an actress." She flipped her hair.

"Your confidence level is no joke. You even say that yourself." He laughed. "You should thank me. If it was someone else you would be frozen on the spot, blabbering nonsense. You're comfortable because of me."

"Ok, ok, I'll admit that. I'm comfortable because of you. But that doesn't take away the fact that I am good at acting."

"Really.. if people are listening to us, they would think we are a conceited couple." Sungjae looked around to make sure nobody was listening. 

"Well, I only talk like this with you and my members."

"Hmmpphh.." he half smiled at her quip.

The director approached them with a script in hand. "Ok, here's the script for your next scenes. We made some changes. Joy, I want you to slap him hard after his dialogue. Make sure you have tears in your eyes. This is when you say the lines."

Joy and Sungjae looked at each other. "This was not in the script earlier.." Sungjae said.

"Yeah well, we are improvising. Now, Sungjae, you follow her, angry but worried about her walking alone at night." The director stopped a while, thinking. "Joy, you will turn to him and ask him why he's following you. Then, Sungjae will grab you and kiss you hard on the lips." 

Their eyes rounded at the director's words. "Ahem.." Sungjae cleared his throat. "I thought I will kiss her on the cheek?" 

"No, it doesn't suit the scene. Remember, you are angry. So your kiss should be angry. Joy, you should stand still at first, and then push him away. After that, you quickly go into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter