Hold on to what is yours

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sungjae, there are two drama offers for you. " his manager said one morning. "One is a second lead role and another one is a smaller role. I think you should take the first option."

"What are the stories about?" As he listened to his manager explaining, his ears perked up at the second role. "A reckless guy pursuing a proud rich girl? Trip to the mountain, you say?" Why does this sound familiar, he wondered. 

"Yes, and, check this out, your partner will be Joy if you take this role. Wouldn't this be weird?" Sungjae nearly spilled his drink at the mention of her name. 

"Joy? Joy? Our Joy? Park Sooyoung Joy?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes, yes. Our Park Sooyoung Joy. Isn't it going to be weird?" His manager repeated.

"Why would it be weird? It's not like I've never acted with my friends before." Sungjae dismissed his concern.

"But there will be some scenes.. kiss scenes.." his manager sounded disgusted at the thought of it. "You two are very close friends. It will be very weird later."

"I've done kiss scene with a friend before, remember Chorong?" He was not about to tell his manager that he had kissed Joy before. "It's no big deal. It will be fun to act with Joy. I will be able to all day long!" He practically danced at the mere thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter