Was I ringing your heart?

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I've accepted the fact that Sungjoy is leaving wgm. It is the right time to go, while they are still hot commodity. I hope we'll see more of them after this, in dramas and music shows, hopefully together (one can dream).. anyways, my present for you readers, hopefully you can cheer up after reading this chapter.

-----------

Their next few scenes were shot with no problem, much to their surprise. When they met the next day, both of them were more subdued than usual, him being more attentive and serious compared to his usual teasing self.

He had notice that the storyline of the drama was slowly mirroring their situation, almost parallel even to their current condition. Both characters were feeling awkward at first and avoided each other. Slowly, the characters came together to finally have a talk to clear the situation.

They had no problem to act awkward, in fact he thought they were being naturally awkward around each other, which came out too realistic on screen. The director praised them without knowing that they were barely acting in that few scenes.

When they reached the confrontation scene between their characters, he had to remind himself that the dialogue was written by a scriptwriter, not something from his heart. Eerily, it sounded like something he had in mind but could not say out loud. 'Perhaps, this could be the exact way to gauge her reaction', he thought.

"I like you, Mirae. I've liked you since the first time I saw you. I've liked you since you glared and yelled at me when I played a prank on you in the mountain. I've liked you since you quietly cared for the puppy you saved on the street. And I like you even more when you cried in my arms when the same puppy died a few days after. I like you. And I'm fine if you don't feel the same way that I do."

She kept her eyes on him throughout his confession, basking in the sincerity she found in his eyes. Slowly, she moved towards him until they were standing a few steps apart. She took the last few steps towards him and wrapped her arms around him, unshed tears glistening her eyes.

Sungjae gently released himself from her embrace, one hand lifting her chin up, forcing her to raise her head from his chest and look at him. He wiped the tears away from her cheeks, his heart warmed by the emotions he saw in her eyes. He was unsure whether they were still acting or lost in their own world. Slowly he lowered his head down to hers, pressing his lips on hers for a kiss. This time, their kiss was gentle and tender.

He rested his forehead against hers when he lifted his mouth from hers. He was still affected by the kiss even when the director had yelled cut. The take was approved on the spot. No additional take needed, according to the director. He failed to mention that the kiss was not in the script.

-------

Sungjae could not concentrate on his next few scenes and had to retake a few times to get those right. He was still feeling surreal over their kiss earlier. This time, there was no way for both of them to hide behind the excuse of following the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter