Say no lies

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Great work! That was not exactly what I had in mind, but that could work. Great job everyone!" The filming wrapped up for the day. Joy was still pretending to be busy packing her stuff inside her bag. Sungjae was standing not far away, observing her and thinking how to approach her, especially since they were supposed to go back together as they always do. 

'I guess we never thought we'll ever get awkward again.' He thought. It reminded him of the days after their first kiss when she gave him the cold shoulder for three weeks. He decided to brave it and went to her.

"Sooyoung, are you ready to go?" He asked. Joy took a deep breath at the sound of his voice. 'Here we go again.' She thought. 'Him pretending like nothing was wrong and me ignoring him for weeks.' But this time, it's going to be more tricky as they were supposed to meet almost everyday for filming, and their scenes together were far from over. She peeked at him. He was still maintaining his poker face.

"Let's go." She answered. They settled in his van, his manager driving in front while the two of them sitting at the back. She stared outside most of the time, avoiding eye contact and conversation. He continued to look at her, determined this time to not let her ignore him again.

"You're feeling awkward again." He started. She turned to look at him. They stared at each other for a moment in silence. Out of habit, she bit her lower lip instead of answering him. His gaze fell to her lips at her action. It lingered there before he raised his eyes back to hers. Her eyes widened at his intense gaze. She could feel her heart thumping. 

"Oppa, why are you looking at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter