The Past

Possesion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing Sehun notices after the night where Fu Shan gives him necklace is. . that she start to change. Not in the he wanted to but at least now, they becomes more comfortable with each other. Sehun knew that sharing his past with his mate was never mistake. He never opened his past to anybody even his pack mate, but at least, just once, he wanted to be honest with Fu Shan. He wanted to bare his soul to his only mate.

They know have a daily schedule that they had been following for a few days.

They still live in the different room in Sehun’s apartment, but at least Fu Shan never pull away when Sehun advances to kiss her forehead or hold her hands. Sehun is getting used to accompany Fu Shan to her college as he wait for her patiently. He choose to work in the nearby coffeshop while he wait for her.

“ How’s college?” asked Sehun as they both sitting at the farthest corner of the shop. It’s a lunch break. Sehun’s favorite time because he know Fu Shan will visit him on the shop since Jongin will kidnap Ji Eun somewhere.

“ Same as old. . Why doesn’t you enrolled in college? I felt like third wheel everyday. . “ grunts Fu Shan as she sip her drink. Jongin decided that he will enroll in the college. Sehun only shakes her head as he tidy up her beautiful bangs.

“ Because I don’t want to corsetted you. . “said Sehun carefully,” I tell you right? That I will give you time and spaces. . You are the one who set the pace in our relationship, Shan. . “

“ Allright allright. . “ said Fu Shan as moves her eyes from her capucinno to Sehun’e eyes.

Her heat beating faster as she catch him staring at her so intently to the point that it makes her shy.

Fu Shan never shy.

She is always as strong as ferocious tiger. She doesn’t have emotion in her. Most of the time, she always show a blank expression. If you are lucky, you will get a little smile from her. She looks away as she feels blood flowing to her face making her face painted with soft pink.

“ W—what is that?” asked Sehun.

“ W—what?” asked Fu Shan. But Sehun only look at her before moving his hand to trace on her red cheeks.

Sehun widened his eyes.

She’s blushing !! She is blushing because of me?!

Fu Shan stare at her cappucino again as she clearly read his mind. Smile slowly crept to Sehun’s face.

“ It’s beautiful, Shan. . “ said Sehun before he landed a kiss on her forehead,” Don’t let other guys see this side of yours. . “

Fu Shan only slap his arm and pretend that she never shy in the first place. Sehun only giggle as he takes her hand from across the table. Before he can stopped it, Sehun leaned closer as he connect his lip to Fu Shan. A few second later, he realized that Fu Shan has kissed him back. It’s a kiss where you only connected your lips to each other. People used to call it a pec, but fo Sehun, it’s a kiss. It’s a kiss because she is not wanted to shut him up or block his mind.

But because she wanted it. She wanted his lips as much as he wanted hers.

And Sehun can feel his heart beating so fast with that knowledge.

“ I—I. . “

“ You can. . “ cut Sehun.

“ W—what?”

“ You can kiss me— or even want me. . “ said Sehun as he touch her cheeks,” Because after all, I am your dog and you are my master. I am at your disposal. You can do anything to me. . “

* * *

 “ I hate myself. . “ said Fu Shan.

Fu Shan doesn’t know what she is doing right now. But she move to curled up against Sehun’s wide and board chest kind of makes her feel safe and secure. She is not a damsel in distress who need a protection from the prince. She is too messed up to be a damsell in distress. But deep inside her, he know that same like Sehun, she longed to have someone. Someone that wll stay with her no matter what happen.

Fu Shan know about mates. But never thought that she is one of the mates. Moreover when she remember something from her past, she never thought that she deserve to be a mate of a wolf.

But Sehun. . She have a new feeling. Lying against Sehun chest feel like home. As if that he rightful place. A feeling that she doesn’t have before. The couple currently snuggle in front of mute TV. Enjoying the sound of their heart beat. Sehun played with her hair again as he patted her back.

“ Why?” asked Sehun, waiting for her to talk.

“ Because of what I am. . “ said Fu Shan as buried herself in her chest,” Because I am a tricktster who feed on people in misery’s emotion. . “

“ You only eat sugar, Shan. . You haven’t feed on people’s emotion since decades ago. . “

“ But I did, Sehun ! I ever be an evil. . “ said Fu Shan painfully.

“ What?”

“ I already told you right? As the daughter of the God or Goddess exist. . so is the daughter of the devil himself. . I used to be that woman. . Hurting people . . That is what I am doing best. . I can read people’s mind as it’s on my feature. . Finding their weakness, playing with their weakness, creating illusion, savour their desperation until they are begging to just die. . Their desperation is my food. . You know my last roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter