The Deal

Possesion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : The bold words is Fu Shan's mind reading

Fu Shan blinks her eyes as she eyeing a guy who is checking hear head. She tried to calm her vision as she feel her body just hit by a truck. She feel sore in all over her body. She did remeber the last battle with his half brother—

Her eyes is okay. Her temperature is okay.

Why did she look so blank?

Fu Shan shakes her head as she trying to redeem all the voice inside her mind. She takes a deep breath as she tried to blocking all the voice that penetrate through her eyes.

Wait—

Fu Shan look at her waist. She touch the hand that holding her waist. She trail her gaze to the hand until she face to face with a man beside her.

That man is young. She can said that she is older than him. She tried to release the hand that circle his waist but instead of loosing it, the man tightened his arm around her waist. She frown at the man as she eyeing his eyes.

Your eyes is so beautiful

So beautiful

Looks like there is this spark inside your eyes that make me can’t look away.

Fu Shan snorted as she hears this kid’s mind. She let him as she move to look at the man who is checking her.

“ Fu Shan?” said a man who is checking her. She stare at him blankly.

“ Are you okay now?” asked the man carefully.

“ Where am I ?” asked Fu Shan. Then she look at the door. She saw Ji Eun and Jongin standing with a few people on the door. She look at Ji Eun’s eyes before moving to the man who asked her again.

“ I am okay. . “ said Fu Shan carefully,” C—can I talk to Ji Eun?” asked Fu Shan hoping carefully.

She kind of understand now. They are wolf. She is in a wolf pack. She can assume that this is Jongin’s pack. Their mind is so noisy.

“ Why did you wanted to talk to her?” snarl the man beside her. She frown as she eyeing the man,”I am here. . “

Why did you need other people when I am here? Like I would let you get out of my sight. You should only need me. I am the one you should talk to.

“W-who are you?” asked Fu Shan as she trying to make sense.

“ I am your wolf. . “ said Sehun.

“ What ?”

“ You, cinnamon, is my mate. . “

Mate? When did she heard those words

Mate? Her brain is working so fast to remember every part of her father journal. Stopping his memory about a wolf part.

 

A mate to a wolf.

All his life, a wolf only get one mate to accompany him or her. If the mate die before the wolf, then the wolf will slowly dying following him or her. If the mate rejected the wolf, then the wolf will become rabid, loose all his strength and die in the process. A mate is essential part for a wolf as the wolf usually willing to sacrifice anything as long as the mate is happy. Their life is more important that the wolf itself.

To kill a wolf, kill his or her mate.

 

She gasped as she can remember every sentence.

What kind of sick jokes it is?

“ Ji Eun ?!” she nearly shouted as she glare at Ji Eun furiously. Ji Eun flinch as she hears her roommater. As if all the gear just click on Fu Shan mind. She trying to remove herself for the bed which ear her an iron grip from the man beside her.

“ ing release me!” spat Fu Shan as she trying to pry his hand of her waist. But he doesn’t even bat an eye and keep his poker face,” you!”

“ I am not your ing mate !”

Ji Eun run to Fu Shan as she wanted to stand close to her and make her calm down.

Sehun snarl as he eyeing Ji Eun’s hand who wanted to touch Fu Shan. Jongin run behind Ji Eun and hug her waist from behind.

“ You are not leaving me !” said Sehun dangerously as he stare at Fu Shan. Fu Shan shivered with the fire in his eyes.

So beautiful. Her nose. Her eyes. Her eyebrow. Her lips—

Fu Shan smirk as she closed the distance between their lips. She capture his lips on a hungry and rough kiss. Nibling on his thin lips as he started to circle her hands to his neck. She titled her head as she wanted to gain more access.

It’s mint. She can feel mint from his short breath. He can feel him started to caress her side in a really gentle manner. So much different from his iron grip before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter