The Truth

Possesion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Okay. . okay. . hold on. . “ said Fu Shan as she breath hardly,” How far again? My legs feels like dying. . “ said Fu Shan as she lend her body to one of the big trees.

Sehun only smile before he dump his bag to Lay and bend down in front of Fu Shan so he can piggy back her. It becomes natural for Sehun to doing it because he understand that Fu Shan is not sporty at all. She is easily tired and really clumsy. She maybe so good during fight but she completely looser during run or any kind of sports. So it becomes natural for Sehun to back her up.

Sure at first she will full of pride and reject every hel but at the end, she will always end up in Sehun’s back.

“ It’s only half of the way Shan. . It will be better if I piggy back you. . “ said Sehun. All the pack member giggles as they finally found Fu Shan’s weakness. She doesn’t like sports at all.

“ How about you change into a wolf and I ride you. . I never saw you wolf from Hun. . “ grunts Fu Shan.

“ It’s dangerous. . There is another hiker a few miles from here. . “ said Joonmyeon.

They are on the way to deep forest because their wolf need a release. Living in a city like Shanghai is quiet hard for their wolf to live freely. So it becomes a tradition that they will go hiking in the mountain or deep forest before finally change to their wolf form and doing pack bounding. Moreover, tonight is a full moon. A night where a wolf will feel so energized and strongest. Eventhough Chen and Xiumin can’t come this time.

“ I should walk ! I don’t want to burden you. . “ grunts Fu Shan.

“ Oh come on Shan. . We can always stop just because you wanted to rest for a while. . “ grunts Jongin,” What is so hard about getting on Sehun’s back. . It’s not like this is your first time. . “

“ W—what?!” Fu Shan stare furiously at Jongin. How can Jongin know that this is not the first time Sehun piggy back her? Did Sehun talk behind her back?

“ you Jongin. . “ spat Sehun.

“ Come on Shan. . we need to get to the location before night. . “ said Joonmyeon. Fu Shan growl before finally climb on Sehun’s back.

All the pack member started to walk again. They actually can change to their wolf form but it will be dangerous if there is huma who discover them so they need to get to the safe place first before they change to their wolf form.

“ You kiss and tell. . “ whisper Fu Shan on Sehun’s ear. Sehun can’t hel to feel the tickle who makes the hair at the back of his neck to stand out.

“ It’s eventually happen. . “ said Sehun as he following Joomyeon’s lead.

“ What do you mean?” asked Sehun.

“ It’s a pack dinamyc. . It’s impossible for a wolf to save his mind from another wolf’s in a pack. . Joonmyeon hyung got it the hardest. . “

“ Why?”

“ Well. . when we change into our wolf form. . Our mind and emotion will be connected to one another. . So whatever you think, your brothers will know it. . You know, Jongin always choose to shift at the time when Joonmyeon hyung doesn’t shift in his wolf form. . If you know what Jongin think about Ji Eun. . “ said Sehun,” Joonmyeon hyung will definitely kill him. . But now Jongin can control it better. .”

“ So they know about us?”

“ Probably yes. . because you are all I think. . I always replay in my mind every time we do something lovey dovey. . So they will eventually read my mind and see it. . “

“ There is no secret?”

“ No. . “

“ Oh I am doom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter