Flashback 2/2 : I am Meng Fu Shan

Possesion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vernon stepping back as the wolf jump on him. Wendy only staring with a bored eyes. Knowing that this wolf have no chance again her brother. Moreover it’s Vernon. He has a lot of experience with all the killing and kidnapping they do and Wendy never saw someone as skillful as Vernon.

The wolf growled before charging to Vernon’s direction. Vernon only smirk before pull out his sword on his back. Defense himself as the wolf trying to bite him. Both of them stumbled on the ground as the wolf keep attacking while Vernon trying to dodge the claw and fangs.

“ Easy, easy, little doggy. . “ said Vernon with a smirk as he push himself up and makes the wolf stumble in the ground back, laying on his back in a vurnerable position.

The wolf growl on him before push him as both of them separated from each other. The wolf shift into his human form and stand on a defense form.

“ What did we do wrong?” spat the man as he eyed Vernon angryly.

“ Nothing.” Said Vernon with the same smirks.

“ They why did you hunt us down?” said the man,” I know your kind from your scent. And I am dusgusted with person like you. . “

The air started to moves along with the man who control it.

“ You takes too much time, Vernon. . “ said Wendy boredly,” If you can finish them, let me make it easy. . “ said Wendy as she stand beside Vernon.

“ He is mine Wendy !” said Vernon.

“ But like you said, I need to eat. Don’t you want to give it to your little sister?” said Wendy as he batted her eyelashes. The man watch the sibling exchanging words as he pray hard that his wife already run away from here with their baby.

“ Of course then, sweet sister. . He’s yours. . Just tell me if you are full already. . “

“ Hello. . “ said Wendy with a really sweet smile that it sickeningly fake.

Protect my baby

Protect my family

Protect my mate

Sending signal to help

Make the air suffocate them

Run, yeobo. . run away from here. .

Wendy smile as she hear clearly the wolf’s mind. Wendy stare at his eyes, completely focusiing. His family is his weakness. And his family will be his death too.

The man started to control the air but Wendy only stare at his eyes.

“ W—what—No!!” the man started to shriek histerically as the smile on Wendy’s face grow wider.

She started to change the place as it’s the room inside the cottage. With his wife being slaughtered to death and he can’t do anything about it. The man started to tmoves crazily around the forest as if trying to touch the illusion.

“ Jinah !! Jinah ! No !! I’ll save you ! I’ll come!!” the man shouted again and again. Trying to save his wife from being slaughtered. Wendy smile grow wider as the man growl with tears pooling on his eyes as she keep replaying the image of his wife being killed again and again. Then she strated to change the place.

Now she change the place into her mansion. Where his baby will be her father’s pet. She replay again and  again how his baby will be caged like a dog in a circus, being fed, goven a collar, the floor and petted like a real animal. The man continue moving roughly from one place to place as the two images keep repeating.

The man started to shout and shout as Wendy sips his desperation out of his body. The more she sip his desperation, the more he will loose his sanity to Wendy. Usually if someone encounter trickster they will end up being insane or beg for death rather than being played with their weakness. Wendy close her her eyes, enjoying the power that started to pump on her blood from how desperate the man is.

 It’s good.

Eating people’s desperation always makes her stronger.

 It’s like blood to vampire, brain to zombies.

Splash

Wendy opened her eyes as she watced the man stumble on the ground with a swords stabbing his back.

“ I am not done yet, Vernon!” snap Wendy angrily.

“ But seeing him so de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter