Promise

Possesion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fu Shan stared at the wolf in front of him.

Sehun is Sese. As the memories of what happened a few years back coming to her, Fu Shan found herself frozen in her place.

Sehun looks at her worriedly as he carefully makes his way to her. He nudged her check with his snout to catch her attention. He whimpered slowly and her check again.

Fu Shan stared at him.

Shan. . Fu Shan. .

She can hear Sehun keep calling her through his mind.

What happened?

“ Nothing. . “ said Fu Shan as she trying to control her expression. She looks at the grey eyes as she messed with his fur,” Y—you have a really beautiful eyes. . “

Fu Shan stare at the grey eyes. What should she do?

The baby wolf already becomes a great young man. He is no longer that helpless kid who is mourning beside its mother dead body. He is no longer scared and fearfull baby wolf. But now he is a full grown Alpha in the strongest wolf pack that exist on earth.

Fu Shan trying hard to hold the tears that wanted to stream down her eyes.

She is so proud of him. Her once broken baby wolf now becomes one of the most powerfull Alpha she ever know.

Fu Shan swear that she see smile appearing on the wolf’s face. he her face again for gratitude.

“ Eu. . Don’t do it. . “ said Fu Shan as she smack the fur. Sehun jumping up and down in front of her.

I am so rateful that you can read mind. . Because Rai noona and Ji Eun usually clueless to what Joonmyeon hyung and Jongin said. .

Sehun nudged Fu Shan waist again as if he is pushing her. Fu Shan who doesn’t ready at all goes down straightly to the ground.

“ No you didn’t!!!” The wolf growling playfully as he hovering on top of Fu Shan.

Oh my clumsy baby. . You know, I should really train you. .

“ What?”

Let’s play

“ What play? No, no, no. . ”

Ready for the big bad wolf, Shan. .

The wolf playfully howling and awing the ground, as if getting ready to pounce on its prey. Fu Shan dusted her from the sand and watch in horror as Sehun position himself to pounce on her. He growl before jumping on her as Fu Shan scream and makes a run for her safety.

Sehun internally laugh at her. Instead of catching her, He just hoped around her and playfully nugging her waist. As if pushing her to run more. Eventhough he know that she won’t be able to run that far. After all, she is Meng Fu Shan. The looser in sport. She giggle continously as he run away from the wolf.

She turn back to look at Sehun through her shoulder with a big smile on her face.

Right at the moent, Sehun felt like the times is stopping once again.

She is beautiful.

He loves the way the wind makes her black hair flying everywhere, he loves the scent she leaves at the forest patch she walks, he loves the glints in her eyes as if encourage him to catch her, he loves the laughing sound she let out when she become this playfull, he loves the way her hips moving from the running they do.

And someone as beautiful and pure as her looks so contract with him, the dark brown massive wolf. His heart swelled with happiness. Seoul is a metropolite who doesn’t give him a lot of chance to actually shifting to his wolf form. And he’s so happy that he can finally running in the wood especially with his destined mate beside him.

Finally they are getting tired with the chasing games. Fu Shan laying on the grass trying to catch her breath as she wait for Sehun to show up. It’s almost dawn and the moon already dissapear as the sun started to climb the sky. Sehun currently changing to his human form.  She is taking a deep breat to calm her nerves. She closed her eyes as she trying to relac herself. Trying to forget the burden in her chest.

“ You are beautiful, Shan. . “ said Sehun as he emerged from the bush. Fu Shan look at Sehun as the guy makes his way to her. Fu Shan stare at his hand as he looks like bringing her something.

“ Got this on the way. . “ said Sehun as he give her the bouquet of wildflower. Fu Shan can see the tint of pink appear oh Sehun’s ear.

“ Thank you, Sese. . “

“ Sese?” asked Sehun confusedly.

Fu Shan gasped as she doesn’t realize with what she is saying. He looks at her weirdly.

“I—It’s a n—new nickname. . “ sutter Fu Shan. She looks everywhere as she avoiding his eyes,” Sese is good you know. . “

“ Sese? Nobody ever call me that. . “ said Sehun again,” But I like it . . “said Sehun again,” It sounds familiar. . “

Both of them lay on the ground as they watched the sky.

“ I always feel so alive after full moon. .  It’s like all the energy comeback to my body. . And now with you beside me, It feel so much better. . “

Sehun’s hand slowly taking Fu Shan’s hand  as he slip his finger in between her finger. Fu Shan looks at their interwined hands as she stare at Sehun who looks dreamily towards the sky.

“ This is the first time I spend a full moon with someone beside me. . “ said Sehun,” Someone who is destined to be with me, Someone who I call as my family. . “

Fu Shan shivered as Sehun turned and look at her sincerely.

“ And I am so lucky to have someone as beautiful as you as a mate. . “

“ Sese—“

“ You know Shan, I can’t help it but to always picture you. .  Someday we will be together, watching movie on a lazy Sunday afternoon, with a blanket on and you snuggle sleepyly at my chest, in our little cabin just beside the beautiful forest. . “

Fu Shan’s eyes started to get glossy as Sehun keeps talking.

“ Someday we will be together, I will help you cooking in our nice little kithcen and we will talks about what is happening in our days. .”

“ Someday we will be together, you will ride my back as I bring you to venture every new place that you wanted to visit, every dream that you wanted to catch, and we will leave a trace of our love in every single place, so we can visit it again and re-tell our story to our future kids. . “

“ There is a lot of things Shan. . A lot of things in my mind that it always overwhelmed me. . Because everytime I look into your eyes, I see the rest of my life Shan. . “

“ Sehun. . “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter