Feelings

Possesion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun run through the big door as Fu Shan following him. He just pick Fu Shan up from the mall when he receive a call that Xiumin goes into labor. It’s a common thing for a pack to gather together, circling around the room and keeping the process without any disturbance.

He finally stopped as he find his pack member around the room. Joonyeon currently cuddle up with Raiyun on the couch, Ji Eun lay her head on Jongin’s lap, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo standing in front of the door where the labor supposed to be happen.

“ H—How is his condition?” asked Sehun to the thin air.

Xiumin is a part of the pack. It’s totally normal for a wolf being worried for his pack member safety. Moreover, a male pregnancy is so much different than female pregnancy. There is a lot of risk here and there. It’s a lot harder too.

Fu Shan stared at Sehun’s worried expression. She is worried too. Along the way, Sehun has practically babling how dangerous a male pregnancy is and how it would risk slowly make Xiumin weak. Moreover, he is not supposed to due right now, it supposed to be three or two weeks again.

“ Lay, Chen and Baekhyun helping him now. . “ said Joonmyeon wisely,” We can be calm because previously Lay said that there is no complication. . So he can operate him to get the baby out. . “

“ Thank God. . “ said Sehun as he release his breath,” But can Lay do it? I mean he never help a male labor. . “

Fu Shan taking a seat beside Sehun as Sehun interwined their hand without realizing it. As if it’s natural for them to always holds hand.

“ He can do it. . He already studying about it and he is the one who help Baekhyun when he goes into labor. . “

Suddenly, a muffle of baby cries can be heard through the room as the people around snap their head to the door. The closed door where the baby cries coming. It doesn’t loud, the voices is weak but still all the eyes around the room started to light up.

They have a new pup.

A new pup after 19 years since Ji Eun born.

Fu Shan glance at her surronding. She watches in awe as all the face look absolutely love struck towards the door. As if eventhough they haven’t see him or her, they will stand around him or her to protect and to love unconditionally. Moreover when she eyeing Sehun.

She never look that expression on his face. He looks so vulnerable and soft as he eyeing the door. He look at the door as if he can’t wait to be inside the door and watching the baby.

Lay comes out of the door as Joonmyeon stand to hug him.

“ How is he?”

“ Everything is normal. . He is asleep right now. . “

“ He?”

“ Yeah. . we have another male. . “ said Lay as he smiles widely.

“ Good job Lay. . “ said Joonmyeon as he pat his back,” How is Chen?”

“ He is still overprotective I guess. . I am so glad he doesn’t be his troll-self. . And he asked us to leave and will only introduce the baby three days again. . “

“ Why three days and not right now?” Fu Shan ant help to as as he watched how Sehun’s face turn into dissapointed because he can’t see the baby. All the pack member almost have the same expression.

“ Because it’s only normal for a baby wolf to just be with their parents for at least 24 hours before meeting someone else. . That so he r she won’t confuse about their parent’s scent. . “

“ Ah. . like that. . “

“ So now that everything is over. . you guys can be back to your own house. . “ said Joonmyeon,” Let’s give them the privacy. . And I want Kyungsoo and Lay to stay here . . “

They all nodded as Sehun drag Fu Shan back.

* * *

“ Damn it. . “ Fu Shan silently cursed as Sehun laughing at her. They are currently walking to their apartment as Fu Shan sitting on the road. She bussily staring at Sehun because he doesn’t talk at all since they back from pack’s mansion as she doesn’t watch the slippery road in front of her and lost her footing. She slipped landed painfully on her as Sehun gaped at her before laughing at her.

Fu Shan pull herself up as she pout at Sehun, wincing in pain as she use her right foot to stand.

“ Mian, Shan. . “ apologize Sehun as he try to muffle his laugh. Watching her slip really a funny thing and it takes his mind away for a while. He help Fu Shan to stand up, eyebrow’s furrying in worry as she keep winching.

“ Are you alright? Are you hurt somewhere?”asked Sehun as he trying to look at her foot. He hold her waist as he check on her.

“ I think I twist my leg. . “ said Fu Shan. She doesn’t want to look weak, but she is not a wolf who have a fast recovering ability. She is just a trickster. A trickster that have been trick to slip on a slippery road.

“ Should we get Lay?” asked Sehun in concern. He doesn’t want anything happen to her.

“ No ! He is probably tired right now. . “ said Fu Shan in consideration.

Sehun thinks for a while before he crounch doen in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter