One

Miss Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 1

 

 

After 3 Years- Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

“Hey, what are you thinking? You seem to be in a deep thought.” Sooyoung interrupted me from my thoughts as he was flipping some documents in front of my office desk. Three years, three years had passed by, but I wasn’t still able to find the girl I’m looking for. Three years, and I can’t still keep her out of my mind. “Are you still thinking about her?” He dropped those files and kept his whole attention on me.

 

“I can’t forget her Soo.” I let out a soft sigh, leaning my aching back  on my comfy chair because of working for long hours. Work was my only distraction.

 

“Taeng, it has been three long years and yet you haven't still recovered from her. You only had one night thing. Is she that good?” He leaned closer as he said the last line, seemed like having a huge interest.

 

“Tsk Soo, you and your erted mind wait until Sica knew about it. And plus, she attended the reunion so she’s probably one of our former classmates.”

 

“Yeah right, go ahead and still have your search on going for that girl. It’s a dead end, I tell you.” I didn’t mind to lend my ears to this shikshin’s ranting and I just paid attention to my phone, checking if anyone sent me a message. I scrolled and then there’s something that called for my attention. It came from my father.

 

“Soo, I’ll just see you after lunch. I need to meet up with my dad.” I waved my phone screen indicating that I really did receive a text message.

 

“Sure, I also need to have lunch with Sica at home anyway. She said that she would introduce me to someone.”

 

“Okay, I’ll just see you later.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter