Five

Miss Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

 

My wife’s been avoiding me throughout our ride back home. I initiated conversations with her but always received short replies such as yes, no or maybe. Come on Sica, we’re not on a game show, for my precious foods’ sake. While our first born, Minho, keeps on babbling to his younger sibling about his picture with the red-haired clown, McDouche or whatever his name is. But my little princess doesn’t seem to care. My top priority right now is my queen. So, after I parked my car, my kids and Sica hurriedly went out of the car. The kids ran inside their playroom while Sica went directly to our bedroom. I took this opportunity to know as to why she was avoiding me.

“Mommy, what’s wrong?” I asked after securely locked the door. How I love that endearment for her.

“Nothing.” Another short reply. She went to her walk-in closet looking for a more comfortable clothing to change into.

“You won’t be acting like this, if it’s nothing. Tell me.”  I sneaked my arms to her waist, engulfing her to a back hug, causing her to let out a heavy sigh.

“Back in the fast food restaurant.” She continued searching for clothes.

“Yep, what about it?” I sniffed her hair. Her hair smells so gooood.

“You were smiling to that younger, beautiful teacher the whole time you were talking to her. It’s as if you were…flirting.” She turned around so that she was facing me but my arms stayed still to its position, while the last part of what she said came out almost as a whisper. I burst into laughter after hearing what she just confessed. So this is what it’s all about, huh. “Yah, that is not definitely funny for you to laugh.” She gave my arms a pinch as she pouted.

“So you’re jealous, eh.” I gave her a teasing smirk while wiggling my eyebrows, but my wife just kept her silence. “Come on mommy, I was definitely and absolutely not flirting with our son’s teacher. It was just a friendly conversation.”

“But she’s younger a-and beautiful. I thought that you would…” I did not even let her finish what she was about to say and sealed my lips with hers. Now, that shut her up to whatever nonsense that is winding up inside her mind. Wow, now that I can totally agree that the way to silence a woman is through giving her a kiss. But of course don’t do it if that woman is not your wife or girlfriend or else you would surely be receiving a hard slap or even worse you would be straightly sent to hospital.

“You’re the most beautiful and stunning woman that my eyes ever laid upon. She may be younger yes…” after I said it she gave me a hard slap in my arms that only made me chuckle. “Wait, let me finish. She may be younger, but you know that my eyes are only set on you and to top that, you’ll always have my heart that I could not ever take back. Plus, for giving me wonderful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter