Four

Miss Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 4

 

Third Person’s POV

 

 

The Choi family decided to have their lunch at a fast food restaurant which is the McDonald’s, to be exact due to their son’s request. He badly wanted to see the red-haired clown. He was beyond giddy when the mascot came out. While for Jessica, Sooyoung brought some salad on their way there for she needed to avoid fatty and oily foods because of her pregnancy.

“Mommy, take a picture of me with him.” Minho was tugging his mother’s blouse but Jessica found it hard to do it for she was trying to console her daughter who started crying because of the appearance of the mascot.

“Baby, I can’t. You’re sister’s crying.” Jessica explained causing Minho to pout, while rubbing the little girl’s back.

“Hey, why are you sulking?” The head of the family sat beside his wife after taking their orders.

“I want to have a picture with McDonnie.” Minho crossed his little arms in front of his chest. While Sooyoung, he gave Jessica a who-the-heck-is-McDonnie look.

“He means the red-haired clown.”

“That clown has a name, mommy.” Sooyoung was amused to his son’s remark.

“How about, you eat your food first, and then later, you can have a picture with McDonnie.” Minho’s face immediately lit up after hearing what his daddy had said.

“Really?”

“Yep. And you can also play later in the playground. How’s that sound?” Minho nodded with a smile then dug his meal, showing that he inherited his father’s appetite.

“You’re spoiling the kids too much, daddy.” Jessica told Sooyoung who was feeding Sulli while making silly faces which made the latter to let out a giggle, completely forgetting the clown earlier.

“It’s okay. They’re being good kids. Right, Min?” Minho looked up, hearing his name being called and gave his parent a big smile showing the sauce of the pasta all over his mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter