Three

Miss Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 3

 

 

Third Person’s POV

 

 

Sooyoung woke up and found Jessica sitting beside him, talking to someone through the phone with his arms,  still wrapped up around his wife’s waist.

 

 

“Be sure you’ll be there. Okay, bye.” Jessica ended the call as she glanced at her sleeping husband, who was now awake. “Good morning, daddy.”

“Good morning, mommy.” Sooyoung sat up, leaning his back on the bed’s headboard as he rubbed his still sleepy eyes. “Who was that?” he asked, referring to the phone call.

“It was Tiffany. I invited her to Minho’s birthday.” She replied, as she rested her head on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“Oh okay. Now, I want my morning kiss.” He puckered his lips and soon his wish was granted by her.

“Minho’s already turning four soon. What present should we get for him?” Jessica then started to think what would be the best gift for their son’s birthday. Well of course, aside from different toys which the little boy already has tons.

“What about, give him something next to this one?” Sooyoung kissed his wife’s baby bump, while looking up to her with a face which was not so innocent.

“Yah! I haven’t delivered our baby yet. And you’re asking me that we should make next right after this one?!” She then gave her hubby’s arm a pinch, which was placed around her waist, but the latter just ignored it.

“Let’s grant Minho’s dream to have a soccer team. You and Sulli would be the cheerleaders. And yours truly would be the coach. So why don’t we practice now?” Sooyoung wriggled both of his eyebrows. His seductive act was easily bought by his wife.

“ert.” Jessica remarked. Nevertheless, she flung her arms onto Sooyoung’s neck and kissed back the same way as he was giving her. It was supposed to be just a short kiss but being a naughty husband that Sooyoung is, he held Jessica’s nape, leading their kiss to be in a deeper level. Sooyoung moved his mouth to her unattended neck and planted some wet sloppy kisses there. He then lightly bit her pulse. Being more sensitive due to her pregnancy, it caused Jessica to moan loudly.

“S-soo.” She grabbed a fit of her other half’s hair as the latter was clearly enjoying the wonders he could to his wife and the reaction coming from Jessica.

“I miss this, Sica.” He grabbed her behind and squeezed it as he grinned against her skin.

“Well, you have it every night.” They always do it every other night but nothing more than that because Jessica was already in her fifth month of pregnancy and they are once again expecting for another baby boy. The married couple were having the time of their life but not until their two angels barged into their room with their pyjamas still on, interrupting their session.

“Aish, wrong timing kiddos. Wrong timing, really.” Sooyoung groaned and Jessica just laughed at her sulking husband. The kids happily hopped on the bed, joining their parents. But on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter