Two

Miss Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 2

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

I walked out from the restaurant after I heard my father had said. What was that? I just came here to hear what he said and what did I get? I was told that I’m getting engaged! I was kinda disappointed with my parents, they always dictate the things I should do or what I should  not. Couldn’t they consider my feelings first before jumping to their own decisions? Seconds later, I heard some footsteps coming towards my direction; the sound of it was getting louder as it approaches near me.

“Appa, what was that?” I don’t mean to be rude but I just can’t control myself anymore but to snap at my own father, as I pinched the bridge of my nose. I was just so frustrated with how things were going on.

“Son, your mother and I just want the best for you, you’re our only child. And it would be a great help to our company. ” My father explained as I held my shoulder. Right, usual line from parents.

“But I don’t want to get engaged, dad. And with Sunny? I don’t want to lose our friendship just because of this.”

“We just want someone to take good care of you. Plus, you need to have your own child. And your mother and I know that she’s the best candidate for it.”

“Appa, I’m pretty sure that I’m still capable of taking care of myself. I’m only 28, for goodness’ sake.”

“Just try it, Taeyeon.” Appa tried to convince me, but I know that it would not work this time.

“Give me some time to think first. I don’t want to say a final word without thinking about it thoroughly.” I’m just glad that my dad nodded his head, giving me what I want.

 

 

 

 

I drove the car to a place where I know I would find the person who would listen to me and help me clear my mind, and I can still recall that he said he would be having his lunch here. I rang the doorbell and it was opened by his wife.

“Hey Taeng, what brings you here? Come inside.” Sica welcomed me in with an apron on her waist which just shows that she was busy in the kitchen. "Sorry if our living room is kinda messy right now. We had a visitor earlier and the kids played so."

“It's okay. Where’s Soo?” I went straight to the long black couch and slumped myself in comfort. This is how close we are.

“He’s upstairs. Wait.” Then out of the blue, Sica’s ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter