Teasing..

Baby~! You're Mine!!

You and JunHyung arrived at the airport.. and not really long your oppa and eonnie was already there.

"Baby Girl~ We're here~" MinHoo said while waving his arms together with SooYeon

"Oh oppa~ There they are!" You talked to JunHyung and both of you ran to MinHoo and SooYeon

You and JunHyung grab the other luggage and head towards the car.

"I miss you oppa~! How's vacation?" You asked MinHoo as you hugged him.

"I miss you too! It's great Baby Girl .... How's a whole week without seeing me and with the childish guys..?" MinHoo jokingly asked as he hugged you back.

"without seeing you is quited fine oppa~" You playfully said.

"Aishhh..... You never grow up, aren't you.." MinHoo said and hugged you even tighter.

"Oh and... Why did you leave with those childish boys! I really feeling terrible !"You said with awfull face.

"Yah! Not me okaY~" JunHyung in.

"Hmm... jinjja? Hehehe" You said and cute face while remembering the cockraoch and JunHyung moment.

"Yeah~" JunHyung said.

"eonnie! I miss you! how's whole week with my great or should I say sheepish oppa~?" You asked.

"Haha! It's great Jae -ssi ! And how's JunHyung as your housemate?" She asked.

"Aww men! eonnie.. don't remind me the childish things that he did..." You said.

"Yah! I didn't do anything childish...!" JunHyung in again defending his self.

"Oh Yeah~??! How about the cockroach!??!!" You said with loud tone, MinHoo's eyes became round big.

"I'm just afraid of them!"  JunHyung said.

"eonnie~ Do you know that JunHyung oppa screams like a little girl when he saw the cockroach in the reastroom! Hahaha" You said and continue laughing.

"Hahaha! I can imagine his face! and his reaction  were same with MInHoo right?" SooYEon teased and laugh.

"Oh Yeah~ I remember! oppa is afraid of bugs too!" You said and laugh with SooYeon.

After Laughing with SooYeon, When SooYeon and MinHoo are already in, JunHyung and you followed, you sat beside the driver JunHyung and the other two were in the back. and suddenly you heard a very little snoring from the back.You turn around and saw your brother slightly snoring.

"Hmm... I guess they're tired~" You quietly said.

"Yeahhh...." JunHyung agreed while nodding.

After 30 minutes, all of you arrived at the house....

~~~~~~~~~~

Almost a month.... I'm really sorry... I've been in a vacation ... MIanhae...~ ^^