Stupid School

Baby~! You're Mine!!

Your beautiful and peacefull sleep was disturb because of the alarm clock.

"rrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!!"

"aaaaa!!!" you exclaimed and heard the alarm clock turned off.

"sleeping so soundly.." Jun Hyung said while holding the alarm clock

"no i'm not.. maybe you.." You said with a sleepy tone and go back to sleep.

"y-yah!! I'm not sleeping soundly and It's already time.. go make our breakfast..you better get up now!" Jun Hyung said pulling you up.

"I don't wanna go to school or cook.." You with eyes still closed.

"Babe.. c'mon! get-up.. I'll go take a shower now.. go cook breakfast.. " Jun Hyung said still pulling you up.

"oooKay!! what do you want??" You sat and asked him with a lazy tone.

"hmm I just want kimchi and egg..." Jun Hyung said as he sat with you on the bed.

"okay.. go take a shower.. I will cook your breakfast now.." You said and stand up heading to the door.

"how about yours?" Jun Hyung asked and grab a towel.

"I'm still full... from the present you gave me last night" You with angelic voice as you remember what happened last night.

"oh yeah... okay.." Jun Hyung said , come to you and kissed your forehead.

You go downstairs and the last night happening was back on your mind.. you finally reached the kitchen and started cooking.

Jun Hyung finished bathing so he directly watch TV..

"oppa..here's your breakfast.. eat now and I'll go take a bath.." You said and go upstairs to shower.

After a while .. you go downstairs and saw Jun Hyung still watching TV without even touching his food.

"oppa.. why you don't eat yet?" You asked and hand him the food.

"I wait for you..come here sit beside me and let's eat breakfast together.." Jun Hyung said. You beside him and both of you eat the food.

After a few minutes the both of you decided to go to school walking.. Then you both arrived.

"I hate school.." Jun Hyung stated as the both of you reached the gate of the school.

"Why oppa?" you asked him.

"I just hate studying.. I know everything!" Jun Hyung said, full of pride.

"Really.....?????" You said.

"Yeahhhhhh....... wanna argue a bout it??" He asked.

"Nope..." You answered and put a cute face.

You soon reached your class room and Jun Hyung kissed your forehead as a goodbye.

"Bye oppa! take care.. I LOVE YOU......" You said and whispered the last words on his ears.

"Hmm.. I love you too babe.." He said and started walking..

"YAH! what the hell is this..??????" Yo Seob ask as he grabed your finger with the ring.

"As you can see it's a RING oppa!!" You said.

"for what? and it's looks so precious.." Dong Woon asked.

"Hmm.. Promise me not to tell anyone? besides my oppa and my eonnie?" You sais to your bestfriends.

"Promise.." They both said while nodding.

"It's my gift from oppa... it's a engagedment ring!" You whispered.

Yo seob and Dong Woon got really shocked!!

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED???!!!!!!" Yo Seob said really really loud. Just enough for the whole class room of you, to hear.

"OPPA!! Would you keep it down!?! You're shouting like were deaf here in front of you!" You half shouted Yo Seob.

"Chesonghamnida..." Yo Seob said softly and pout.

After a second Girls came towards you.

"YAAAAH!!! Hyun Jae-ssi !! You're getting married????" one of your classmate ask.

"To WHOM?????" The other one said.

And they all throw questions at you non-stop.

"Can you all please be QUIET!!!!" You shouted them.

"Is it Jun Hyung oppa?" The other girl asked with low voice and you gave her a death glare.

"Stop asking me questions..." You said and take a seat.

You wave to Yo Seob and Dong Woon. Your homeroom teacher came in.

"What's with all the noise just now??" Ms. Park asked.

"It's just Hyun Jae-ssi is getting married!" Your classmate exclaimed.

"BWOH?!! To whom??" Ms. Park asked.

*Duhh!! Even you!! I agree with my Oppa!! I HATE SCHOOL~* You thought.

"Err... Ummmm... It's nothing Ma'am.. Don't be bother about it.." You answered calmly. She nodded and started the lesson.

*She's not my favourite teacher..why would I tell her...* You thought and mehrong on your mind.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry kinda late.. But please enjoy it..!! Still practicing for our Role Play..