Game: Make Out Tag ( Bad Game )

Baby~! You're Mine!!

You go out from the CR and you go to Jun Hyung.

"Who was that?" Jun Hyung asked while looking at the pool.

"Wae?? Do you really need to know??" You asked him and put your feet to the pool.

"Just answer my question.." He said.

"Okay.. you seem pretty jealous..It's Dong Woon.." You said and Jun Hyung sigh in relief.

"Oh.. I thought your betraying me.." He said and look into your eyes.

"Hehe..I will never EVER do that oppa~ trust me.." You said and pecked his pink lips.

Jun Hyung carry you bridal style and you give him a what-are-you-doing? look. and he throw you on the pool.

"Wahhhh!!!!!! That was Rough oppa!! Good thing I'm a good swimmer!!" You said while cathing your breath.

"Hehehe....M I A N Hae...." Jun Hyung said and jumped on the pool.

You both swim for 30 mins and think of an idea.

"Let's play oppa!!!" You said with an excited tone.

"Okay..What game??" He said.

"How about a race??" You suggested.

"Nahhh...That's boring and I'm sure you'll loose!!" Jun Hyung said with pride.

"Oh Yeah??!!!!!!! Let's see!!" You said and started to position. Jun Hyung chuckled.

"Okay.. BUT!! I'll be more great if we have a BET!!" Jun Hyung suggested. and you stand straight again and walk to him.

"Ok!! What's your condition??" You asked him.

"If I win.. We will skip school tomorrow and spend the whole time doing our y time.." Jun Hyung said and laughed evily.

"Yah!! You're so ert oppa!!" You complained.

"Haha! It's a bet .. If you don't wanna do that then don't loose.." Jun Hyung said smirking.

"BUT! If I win.. We'll go school tomorrow and we have to pretend that our relation was over!! Haha! Can you handle that??!!!" You said smirking.

"BWO?!! I can't even take it if I don't see you for an hour and then a DAY??!!" Jun Hyung complained.

"Hmm.. I can't even stand it but..I wanna see your reaction!! wahahaha!!" You said. Jun Hyung still don't agree with your condition.

"But..But..!!" Jun Hyung said.

"No Buts oppa!! remember what you said earlier..If you don't wanna do that then don't loose!!" You said and position again Jun Hyung did the same.

Jun Hyung shouted START..and the both of you swim as fast as you can.. but still You both stop, cuz you guys heard the doorbell rang.

"Oh!! C'mon!! Who was thaT??!! I'm winning..!!" You said a little pissed.

"Hahahaha!! I'll get it.." Jun Hyung said and left.

"Jamkanman!! I'll go with you oppa!!" You said and grab a robe to cover your body.

"Okay!! Let's see who was it...The one that disturb us so you can't win!! haha!" Jun Hyung said, you playfully punch his chest and the both of you go to the gate.

Jun hyung open the gate and got shock..He saw Du Jun first.

"Huh?? Hy-Hyung!! What the hell are doing here??" Thr SHOCK Jun Hyung asked Du Jun. Du Jun ignored Jun Hyung and look at you..You're wearing a robe  but that doesn't cover you whole body..So Du Jun still saw your cleavage..

"Oh! Oppa!! You guys came!!" You said and Hug Du Jun and you quickly pull away ..

"What are guys doing??" Min Ho asked.

"Yeahh.. You guys are freaking wet !" Yo Seob added.

"I think they are doing some...you know.." Gi Kwang added thinking something dirty.

"YaH!! I'll smack your brain If you don't stop thinking dirty!" Soo Yeon said and lightly punched his hard arm.

"Just let them anwer.." Dong Woon said softly.

"Hehe! We are not doing what Gi Kwang thinks.." Jun Hyung said.

*Oh Men!! How I wish we can do that !! Aish.. but I guess..I'll have to wait long* Jun Hyung thought.

"Nae.. We are just swimming.." You said and let then enter the house.

"Ah.." HyunSeung said and enter the house and straightly go to the couch to lay down.

"Can we swim too??" Du Jun said while looking at you.

"Yah! Hyung why are you looknig at her??" Jun Hyung asked.

"Don't think bad Yonggun! I'm just asking for permission!" Du Jun said calmly.

"Yeah!! That'll be FUN.." You said and pulled Soo Yeon to the masters bedroom and let her borrow your other swimsuit.

and she chosed THIS: http://www.wholesale-korean-fashion.com/ViewDetails12310.aspx

she went to the Bathroom to change and you wait for her.. She walked out form the Bathroom and you saw Soo Yeon with a y,skinny body that reviels her flat tummy..you both go downstairs.

"Soo Yeon noona!! What Hyun Jae makes you wear now!?" Jun Hyung said and look at Soo Yeon for a bit and look at Hyun Jae again.

"It's cute!! Do you like it oppa??" She said and asked Min Ho who just staring at her like crazy.

"Ah-Ah-Ah... Nae... It suits you.." Min Ho said and go to the pool with the other guys..

"Your tummy was so flat eonnie!! and you're so skinny too!" You said as you look at her flat tummy.

"Hehe!! You're tummy was flat to Baby Girl~" She said and touch your tummy. and then the both of you laughed and go to the pool as well.

All of you are swimming for the whole hour..Du Jun got bored.

"Okay guys ..Wanna play??" Du Jun asked. and you immediately nodded. and then everyone else agree too.

"Ok..do you guys know the 'Make Out Tag'? " Du Jun asked. and Dong Woon raised a hand.

"Ahh! I know it hyung!!" Dong Won said.

"Can You explain it?" Hyun Seung said.

"Well it's just a Simple game of Tag or IT but players have to be tagged underwater. If you tag somebody you have to kiss them. It has to be a kissed from the lips, but if it's boys to boys they only have ti kiss on the cheeks." Dong Woon explained.

"That was easy!! Can we start now?" Gi Kwang asked and everyone else nodded.

They started the game Soo Yeon kissed Hyun Seung on the cheeks.. Hyun Seung kissed Gi Kwang on the cheeks Gi Kwang kissed Yo Seob on the Cheeks.. Yo Seob kissed Soo Yeon on the Lips since they are Boy and Girl, earning a pissed from Min Ho Soo Yeon kiss Min Ho on the Lips.. Min Ho kiss Du Jun on the cheeks.. Du Jun Kissed Jun Hyung on the cheeks, making the two boys hate themselves.. Jun Hyung was trying his best to Tag you. You swim and swim so that he won't caught, you but he TAG you finally!

"Aw!! Thats not fair!!" You complained.

"Haha!! Kiss me now Babe!!" Jun Hyung said pointing his Lips. and you kissed his lips very quickly.

"Hmm That was fast!!" Jun Hyung said. and then started getting away from you so you won't be able to Tag him.

Your trying to Tag them for a bit long so your getting kinda tired. You accidentaly touched Dong Woon's back. So you have to kiss him.

"Yah!! Hyun Jae -ah!! Not the lips!!" Jun Hyung scolded.

"No One can break the Rules JunJun!! haha" Min Ho teased Jun Hyung.

"Du Jun Hyung.. Does it really have to be on the lips??" Dong Woon asked nervously cuz Jun Hyung was looking at him like 'You're Dead!'.

"Nae Maknae!.. You explained the rules earlier so you must remeber it!!" Du Jun explained again.

"Jun Hyung -ah don't be mad at Dong Woon.. He's just playing fair..and it's just a game!" Du Jun convinced Jun Hyung not to get angry.

"Nae..Du Jun oppa was right.. and Dong Woon is my Best Friend! what could possibly happen?!! Right Woonie?~" You said.

"Umm.. Nae noona!" Dong Woon agreed.

"Okay!!! But not long!! Araso!" Jun Hyung said and smile a bit.

"Nae hyung!" Dong Woon said and turn to you facing you.

"Ready Maknae??" You asked him and he simply noded. Jun Hyung cover his eyes. not wanting to watch the thing.

You smack a kiss on Dong Woon's Lips and quickly pull away.When you pull out you saw Dong Woon with Wide eyes open.

"Yahh!! Dong Woon -ah.. Don't tell me She was your first kiss??!!!!!" Yo Seob asked. and then Dong Woon nodded.

"Ooh! So your noona was your first kiss~!! Good thing it was a perfect lady!" Hyun Seung teased Dong Woon and Jun Hyung glared at Hyun Seung shutting him up.

"That's ok Dong Woon -ah.. Atleast it's fro  your Cute Beautiful Bestfriend!! "  You Joked. Making Dong Woon smiled and the others too.

"Okayyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Shall we eat now..??????" Jun Hyung said breaking the teasing part.

"Someone's JEALOUS!!!" Soo Yeon teased again making everybody laughed except for Jun Hyung.

"Hahahaha Don't be mad oppa!! We're all just kidding.." You said to Jun Hyung and He kissed you.

" I'm not Babe.. don't worry.." Jun Hyung said and flash a smile. Everybody go inside the house shower and eat dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm.. quite long huh! Please enjoy it~~ keep reading and I think someone will appear someday..!! hahaha

Please do leave a comment and subscribe! LOVE YAH!!!!!!! "

-7:00pm-Jan.09.12-