Dinner !

Baby~! You're Mine!!

You and Jun Hyung arrived at your house.

"I'm Home !" You said as you open the door.

" Annyeong Hyun Jae -ah!" Yo seob said .

" Oh? Oppa why are you here ?" You asked Yo Seob.

" Hyung told us to stay here for 1 week with you .." Dong woon answered from the Kitchen.

" Huh? But why ?" You asked.

" He called us , he said that he's taking a vacation with Soo Yeon noona " Dong woon answered again .

" Oppa sit here first ! " You said to Jun Hyung and he do what you said.

" Ok , wait here . I'll just change to my comfy clothes . and Jun Hyung oppa if you want coke just get it from the ref ok .." You said and go upstairs.

" how did you guys get here faster than us ? " Jun Hyung asked Yo Seob while sipping his coke .

" Hmm . We just get here also . but before we go here we go to my place and  Dong woons place to grab some clothes " Yo Seob answered.

" Ah ! " Jun Hyung said.

" I'm Back ! " You said and found Jun Hyung and Yo Seob cutting some veggies.

" Hmm ? What's for dinner ? " You sweetly asked.

" Kimbab ! " YoSeob exlcaimed.

" Oh ! I don't know that but It's sounds yummy ! specially my boys make it ~" You said with a cute tone . Making the boys blush

" Ok . Continue on what are you guys doing . I'll just relaxed and watch Movie here ! " You said.

" Unfair ! But ok . " Yo Seob complain . and continue cutting some carrots.

After 30 minutes they're all finished

Kimbab: http://www.zenkimchi.com/FoodJournal/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/20090723-kimbap-intro.jpg

" Babe , come here now , the yummy food is already waiting ! " Jun Hyung called you from the dining table.

" Coming oppa ! " You said and turned off the TV.

When you get to the dining table . You saw the 3 boys with their cute aprons still on .

" Hmm .. Looking good with the apron ! " You teased Jun Hyung and chuckle a bit.

" I guess so .. " Dong woon joined your teasing.

" Shut up ! Let's eat . I'm pretty hungry " JunHyung  said.

" Okayyyy!! " Yo Seob said.

All of you begin sitting on your own places and pray. 

" Thanks for the food ! " Yo seob happily cheered. And all of you started eating.

After 20 minutes of eating while chit chatting with others you guys are finally finished.

" Dong Woon -ah get the table clean ." You exclaimed while washing the dishes.

You felt someone hugged you from behind , and you know that it's Jun Hyung .

" Oppa , I'm washing dishes ... " You softly said.

" Hmm .. Is my cook good ? " Jun Hyung asked.

" Nae ! Very Delicious ! " You said.

" Hey ! I also cooked it hyung ! " Yo Seob shouted hearing our conversation with Jun Hyung.

" Aishh ! Get our of here !" Jun Hyung said.

" Hahahaha! " Yo seob just simply laughed , and get out of the kitchen.

" Ok . Can I get my reward now ..? " Jun hyung inocently asked.

" Hmmmm .... What kind of reward do you want ?" You asked him facing him .

" I wanna sleep with you ! " Jun Hyung said excitedly .

" Ok .. It's still early so after I wash the dishes I will go shower and then we'll go to sleep ! It's that ok ?" You asked him .

" Yep ! Can't wait ! " Jun hyung said.

" Yah !! Oppa! don't think dirty ok ???? We're not doing it untill we're married. " You said knowing what his thinking.

" Aaaaaahhhhhhh ........ Ok !! " Jun Hyung pissed fully answered.

" Ok . Go wait there . watch TV with Seobiie oppa , and Woonie . Wait for me . " You said.

You walk in the Bathroom and started washing your self .

~~~~~~~~~~

Aaa!! Finally ~ An update ! Sorri it's kinda boring ! But enjoy it .. Been busy .. and tomorrow where going to a SCHOOL TOUR in the main city !! I bet we'll have FUN !!

Tnx 4 the comments and please subscribe . LOVE MY READERS !!!!!!!!!! SARANGHAE ...........