real motive ..

Baby~! You're Mine!!

As JiYeon reached her house , she slightly smiled.

"Good thing I found that JunHyung again...." JI Yeon evily smirked as that words escaped .

*That JunHyung destroyed my life.. and now I'm suffering because of him.. If I my mom just didn't meet her mom! Damn! This thing wouldn't have happen to me! And now I'm working for the past 2 years of my life, because I didn't continue that stupid marriage! And because of him I can't be my mom's princess anymore because my mom abandoned me when I ran away from that stupid STUPID wedding....!!!!!!* JiYeon thought as memory of that almost wedding flashback on her mind.

"Hmm... How can JunHyung help me now????" JiYeon think deeply but she heard her stomach growling..

"Maybe I'll eat first before I think..." JiYeon said again to herself and started exploring her Ref.

At JunHyung and HyunJae's house:

"Oppa..... Do you still love her??" You asked JunHyung while laying in the bed with JunHyung.

"Heck no!!" JunHyung angrily said.

* I wish so... Because in her words... It looks like you really love her and based in your actions... You look like you still love her...* You thought.

"Do you understand me??" JunHyung asked you.

"Hmm... I guess so..." You silently said.

At JiYeon's apartment:

After eating JiYeon think again.....

"I feel I wasn't me when I said about destroying JunHyung and that HyunJae girl's love....... I don't really mean it...." JiYeon said.

"Maybe I'll just call EunJung eonnie......" JiYeon murmured again.

-Conversation-

"Ji Yeon -ah?" EunJung asked.

-"Nae eonnie, It's me.... Do you know Lee GiKwang oppa??" You asked EunJung.

"Hmm... Oh Yeah! He's the handsome, muscle man guy right?"

-"Yep... Do you know that I saw him again today with... JunHyung......"

"Oh... What happened?"

-"Nothing... But JunHyung already got a girlfriend....."

"That's great...! I mean... He's tottally over you..!"

-"Yeahh.... But How can I get Lee GiKwang oppa??? I missed him!"

"Molla..... Why are asking me..... and do you like that guy???"

-"Yeah!!! since...... for the first time i saw him...!"

"OK..... but does he like you too .. after what you just did to JunHyung...?"

-"Uhh.... No one knows....."

-"eonnie... I know you got many connections..." Ji Yeon said.

"So what?? You planning something?!"

-"Hmmm...... Can you search for GiKwang oppa's address..? Pleaseee.....~~~~~~~~~~"

"Yeah! anything for you girl.... But i gotta go now...!! Bye..."

 

-End Of Conversation-

Author's POV:

Readers if you're wondering .... Park Ji Yeon isn't really bad in here.... and not here to destroy you and JunHyung's relationships.... She's here for GIKWANG! Park JiYeon is GiKwang really first Bestfriend and JiYeon is really inloved on him ,but they got seperated because Giwang doesn't like her attitude like.. Breaking a guys heart.... But when JiYeon Met him again and that time he's getting married to JunHyung ... She saw GiKwang all of her feeling came back... meaning he's just using JunHyung that time to get closer again to GiKwang... 

~~~~~~~~~~

Another~ Please enjoy...