Game: Truth Or Dare ( Part 2 )

Baby~! You're Mine!!

After going to the Bathroom Jun Hyung asked you.

"You okay?" Jun Hyung asked.

"Nae oppa..Don't worry" You said as you kissed his cheecks and go back to your seat.

"It's Dong Woon's turn!!" Yo Seob happily said.

"It's Truth okay.." Dong Woon said.

"Hmmm...what question..??" You said wondering what to ask.

"Are you still a ??" Du Jun asked Dong Woon was so shocked and his eyes wide open.

"What the heck!!! That was a disgusting question hyung!!" HyunSeung said with an awfull face.

"It's okay.." Du Jun said and look back at Dong Woon.

"O-ofcoarse hyung!! A-i'm not-t a-a p--e-rtt!!" Dong Woon answered while shaking and blush.

"Awww....You made our maknae blush so hard oppa!! You're so mean.." You sweetly said and rubbed Dong Woons face making him more Red...

"Don't worry Dong Woon..noona is here to protect you.." You said sweetly to him.

Jun Hyung was burning cuz of Jealous.. Soo Yeon noticed that Jun Hyungs jealous.

"Guys..you better stop that..someones burning up!!!!!" Soo Yeon said teasingly. Everyone turned to looked at Jun Hyung.

"Hehehe...Mian oppa!!" You said to him and kiss his cheek..making him a little comfotable.

After 3 hours of playing again and again they were all finished playing........

"Guess we have to go now.." Min Ho said and stretch his arms.

"Nae..Drop me to my house okay hyung?" Yo Seob said.

"Me too!" Dong Woon added.

"Nae, just hurry! Getting ready so we can get going.." Min Ho said.

"We'll leave first okay?? Annyeong!! Good Night and Sweet Dreams!" HyunSeung said and left the mansion with the 2 other guys.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow Dong Woon and oppa!! Good Night.. Love yah!!" You bid goodbye to Dong Woon and Yo Seob.

"Love yah oppa and eonnie! Take care you guys.." You said and kissed both of them on the cheeks. and left the mansion.

Once you and Jun Hyung are alone you go straight to the Bedroom to sleep.

"Hey Babe.." Jun Hyung softly said.

"Yes?" You said with a cute face on.

"You tired??" Jun Hyung asked you as he lay on the bed next to you.

"Yep..Let's sleep now so we can study tomorrow.." You said and kiss his lips and qiuckly pulled away.

"Okay.. You're my boss.." Jun Hyung said with a sad tone.

"Why?? Do you still wanna do something??" You turned around to face him and you look into his eyes.

"I wanna marry you!!!" He said and quickly stand.

You're so shock..

*Hmm...maybe He's just joking.. he doesn't seem serious and he can't be serious.. and he doesn't have a ring! haha! He's just joking.." You thought.

"Ohh.. Look at my baby..finally growing up.." You said with a lovely cute tone and a cute face on.

"Babe.. I'm serious.." Jun Hyung said and his face became really serious and you notice it.

"Really??????" You asked curiously.

"Yeah" He said.

"Do you want to mary me..because you can't wait?" You said with a dissapointed tone.

"No, No!! Ofcoarse not!! You know i really love you.. and I will not let anyone to get you from me.." He said.

"You know i love you too much babe..and i will not let anyone came between us..never..But since when do you come up with that conclusion??" You asked.

"I've been thinking about this for quite long time.. I even bought a precious ring.." He said and pull something from his pocket.

"This is the ring i bought for you..." He said and show it to you with a serious look.

THIS: http://lovepromiseandring.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/unusual-engagement-rings.jpg

You grabbed the ring from his hand and look at it.. you almost cried but you didn't let escape..

"So you wanna marry me??" Jun Hyung said sweetly.

"Ofcoarse oppa!!" You said and cried.. and hug him tight.

~~~~~~~~~~

I know i owe you guys some apology..but We have a role play now on school.... sorry for the extremely really very late update i still hope you enjoy it..!!