12 scents of Kim Mingyu

My tutor girlfriend!

 

Mingyu opened the book and started to read as a small smile formed

12 reasons why I love Kim Mingyu…

Kim Mingyu loves taking selfies~❤

He never says ‘no’ to selfies. He knows I love keeping memories in selfies maybe he agrees because of that?

He always looks good in pictures…indeed my Gyu-ah is so good looking!!

 

Kim Mingyu is sweet and caring~❤

I remember that one time when WonWoo rejected me and Mingyu was there for me. He is sweet and caring. He always scolds me whenever I worry him, which makes me love him even more.

Ever since that day he was there for me, sometimes I wish why he had come to my rescue that day, 5 years ago…

Maybe some things are better left unsaid?

 

Kim Mingyu is tall…like really tall!❤

Oppa is tall, like really, really, really tall and I look so short when I am next to him…

But I am not short, he is just tall…

But why is he so tall??

Oppa, why are you so tall??

 

Kim Mingyu is passionate~❤

Mingyu is really passionate when it comes to things like love, singing and rap.

Just seeing him perform on stage is enough for me. Though I sometimes wish I was still there to cheer him up backstage or among the crowd…

Hwaiting oppa, in everything you do 

 

Kim Mingyu is responsible~❤

He is a responsible namja jingu…used to be…

He knows what is right and what is wrong. He knew he was doing the right thing when he told me to stay back with him, when he cleared the whole dating scandal…he knew he was doing the right thing. It was just me who was indecisive…

Mianhae oppa…

 

 Kim Mingyu can cook~❤

Kim Mingyu can actually cook >_<

I mean what’s there that oppa can’t do? Indeed my Gyu-ah is the best ❤

I don’t know maybe I’ll let Gyu handle our kid’s lunch?

I hope Gyu will do that? Kekeke :3

 

Kim Mingyu makes me fall for him everyday~❤

I don’t know what’s about Gyu that makes me fall for him, every day.

Be it during class or during those days when he used to be mine…

I swear my heart beats so fast when he stares at me like that during the classes. I don’t know what I’d do about that guy~

Saranghae oppa ^_^

 

Kim Mingyu is sensitive to cold~❤

I think it’s a scent of Gyu?

I mean him being so sensitive to cold? It’s only when he’s sick that we get closer and make memories.

Maybe because it’s only when he’s sick that I get the chance to take care of him?

To think of it, he was sick when he proposed me☂

Maybe if he stays sick in the future, I can take the advantage to go and see him?

 

Kim Mingyu is possessive~❤

Mingyu is so possessive that it’s so adorable. WonWoo often teases him by flirting with me, and he falls right into the trap. Indeed, my Gyu-ah is so cute and adorable.

I miss those days when Gyu used to be a trainee and he’d be so possessive, like pick me up and drop me to class…

It’s not like he doesn’t care for me now like he cared for me back then…I still love him, whatever ^_^

 

Kim Mingyu takes care of everyone~❤

Gyu is like…my angel is disguise?

He always takes care of me and considering how he took care even of haraboji when he was sick…

Gyu-ah, why do you have to be so perfect??!

 

Kim Mingyu is trustworthy~❤

Gyu is trustworthy, like he never betrays anyone. Just thinking of it, I’ve I had been dating him because he was someone I trusted so much.

I could keep up with him then why did I leave him when such a small problem came between us??

I just wish I could apologize to you one last time Gyu-ah…

 

Kim Mingyu loved me~❤

I don’t know if Gyu will ever see this…I’m sure he won’t but if you are reading this now Gyu-ah…

Saranghae…

I’m sorry for walking away all these years. I just am so guilty that I can’t face you.

Mianhae…

You’ve been so nice to me…I hope you meet someone nice like you…someone who will always keep you happy…

Jagiya, for the last time, saranghae~❤

                                                                       ___________________________________