But Maybe The One To Mess Things Up Isn't Me

Break Me Down, Build Me Stronger

I stared up at the blurry ceiling. An arm was wrapped around me and a face buried in my neck. I keep trying to remember how the hell we ended up here....


Minhyuk and I had tried to keep our dating to be known only by the band members and a select few other people. We once got caught hooking up in the corridor after a tutoring session....by that point everyone in school had a feeling and everyone was cheering us on. Although to be fair- out relationship mostly consisted of our usual bickering and make out sessions in between sets. We weren't particularly affectionate, even if he and I happened to have a lunch period together. Except when he walked me home- then it was what you'd expect. Hand holding, blushing, giggles, and constant flirting. We'd managed until mid senior year when we broke up- I don't even remember much except for...

"Minhyuk- stop." I moaned I said as he on my neck, likely planning on leaving behind a hickey. One of his hands were working on the buttons of my shirt, the other had had pinned my hands over my head.
"I want you." He growled as he led my hands to the buttons of his shirt. He did something with his tonge and I yelped, before complying to his request. I had lost track of time that while I was lying on his hed with his tongue doing wonders between my legs- my phone rang. I reached over and clumsily answered the call, "Hello~" I said breathily.
"MaiThai, did you hear the news?" Jonghyun's voice came through the receiver.
"Wh-what news?" I tried not to moan as I put my hand on Minhyuk's head, patting for him to stop.
"Minhyuk didn't tell you? I figured he would have by now considering he's- wait are you with him right now?"
"Yeah~"
"Put him on?"
"His mouth is occupied at the moment...ah~"
Jonghun appologized with embarrassment evident in his voice. As soon as the call had ended, Minhyuk repetitively pressed his fingers in me, I trembled all over as pleasure clouded my mind. Before he could even attempt to do anything else, I sat up and looked at him, "Is there something you should be telling me?"
He was hesitant before answering, "I chose my college."
"That's great! Where are you going?" I smiled at him as he lay next to me and pulled me on top of him and pulled me close.
"Tokyo University."

 


ProcrastiNote:
Hello lovelies! I know it's been a while but TADAH
I know it's short but I'm going to hopefully start updating more.