Here We Go...Again?

Break Me Down, Build Me Stronger

First week of freshman year and I expected it to be nice. And fun. And, I don't know, I'd make a friend?! Don't get me wrong the girl who sits next to me in homeroom is nice but I am in no mood to discuss makeup when I could be listening to music. And Yonghwa is really cool but...

(one hour earlier)

The chances of someone hearing me sing while I washing my hands in the bathroom were low. It was Friday, most people had gone home, and I could still feel the powder from the gloves we used in lab. But then I walked out of the bathroom only to be stopped by Yonghwa-sunbae. He had heard me sing and after assuring me that standing outside the girl's bathroom to hear a voice did not make him a ert, asked me to join the school band. Lucky for me, the plan was to have me has backing vocals, not lead. Which was nice because I was sick of getting a lot of attention from people. I was practicing on the spare guitar in the club room, Yonghwa dictating the chord and strum pattern, when the door opened.

"Oh and I'd like to introduce you to our drummer-" Yonghwa said looking up and waving at the person who stopped walking and screamed, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

I looked up and my eyes widened in shock, "Shouldn't I be the one saying that?"

There was a sinking feeling in my stomach. I knew that voice all to well. That face. Just when I thought I had finally gotten rid of the biggest nuisance in my life, it appeared with messy hair and dorky glasses. Since when the hell did Kang Minhyuk dress like a human teddy bear, I will never understand. He's probably the teddy bear from the scary game my cousins played sometimes, I think they called it Five Nights At Freddy's? Either way, he is definitely not adorable.

A confused Yonghwa looked between the two of us, mistaking our reactions as something of happiness,"Summer fling?"

"Not even close." he and I said at the same time. Yonghwa was about to say something when all of a sudden his phone rang. He left the room for some privacy for his phone call, leaving us alone in the room.

"Missed getting punched daily?" He smirked with the smile had seen daily these past few years.

"I certainly miss suspensions so I wouldn't have to see your ty face." I rolled my eyes, in no mood to deal with his bull right now. I was wearing the uniform skirt this week, but come next week I'm wearing the pants only. I put away the guitar as he watched me in silence before he said, "So are you going to join? We need a new guitarist."

"Did Kang Minhyuk just ask me for help?" I snickered as I began to leave. He stepped on my shoe lace as i walked past causing me to trip, much to my chagrin he caught me before I fell flat on my face.

"If it weren't for the fact we really needed a guitarist, I'd break you like it was first grade." He grumbled at me.

"Fine," I said as I pushed him away from me, "I'll do it. Mainly because first grade was not very fun."

In first grade he had decided to attack me on the monkey bars and break my arm. The look on the teacher's face when he saw my broken arm was priceless, what it took to fix that arm was not...


part 2 coming soon!!