First Meet

I will bring you back

Thanks for your subscribe, comment, and of course your time . You all always welcome to read, subcribe, and comment. ^^

Please enjoy this.


After you process your check, your dad and Joonie decide to carry you so that it will atleast reduce the pain that you feel. You move back to the hospital bed and Jessica noona follow you. She really feel guilty since she think you become like this because of her. You try reassure her that it not because of her. Suddenly there knock.Your dad go to the door then open the door. You try look outside but you can't so you ask Jessica noona. 

"Noona, who are the one that knock the door?"

"I don't know, stay here okay. I will ask Joonie." She go to Joonie. 

Joonie is standing near the door since she also curious. She look who come then shock. The one who come is SNSD noona also your cousins well with disguise of course. Behind them follow few your bodyguards.

Joonie back to yourside with Jessica noona since she doesn't have time to ask Joonie who come. 

"SNSD noona, Sulli noona and hyungs comes. Also few of our bodyguards come." She already know that you want to know who come. 

Jessica noona and you shock. It Jessica noona first day, she meet with her former group. All your noona and hyungs come in and look at you then so shock. but for SNSD noona it is also because you here with Jessica noona, they doesn't expect they will meet her here. but the situation is not about they meet, but about you. They more shock look at your bruise that worsen than before. They immediately go to yourside.

"Omo, Joo, what happen to you? I just get call from uncle Max that you at Blanc and Eclare office. So, we just go straight here. How come you can be this bad?" Sooyoung noona ask. She hug you not really thighly knowing you must have feel pain from accident at airport.

"Okay noona hold on. I just go to hospital since your aunt here ask me. She is the one calling me when airport accident happen. I'm sorry that i go there without inform you. I will tell the rest later. I know you all shock why am i here. First, I'm here to help Jessica noona since i know it is not her fault. Second, SNSD is her place so i will bring her to you, in SM or not." You say while holding your pain. 

"Jessica noona, I know there is something that honestly you want to tell them. But you didn't because you know it will make SNSD in danger. So, you out from group so that SNSD wont in danger. Please tell them the truth. I don't want you take all of it yourself." You say while look at Jessica noona.

Jessica noona just hang her head down. She just open but nothing come out from her. You then continue what you try to say. You move look at SNSD. 

"Noona, don't misunderstanding. You can ask when we all at my family mansion. Can you wait?" they just nod. 

They curious what Jessica noona hide from all of them. You move to look at your dad. 

"Dad, why you call our loyal leader bodyguards? What you have in mind?" You curious since bodyguards that come is the one that loyal toward your family. 

"You know, there is someone ask for the best Underground." Your dad smile. 

No, it is not the usual one. It is smile that come out if he want make someone pay for what that someone do to his family. 

"Dad, before you do that bought his share here first can you? I don't want this Blanc and Eclare fall just like that." You say since you know what he mean. 

"Well, i already have contract with me. Joonie-ah, can you get it from me. Jessica-ah, you can read it first before you sign it." Your dad smile to Jessica.

The smile is the real one.

"Boy, can you looking for mine too? I also want merge with my daughter company too."

Your mom always call Super Junior and Shinee as her son, while SNSD and f(x) as her daughter. Jessica noona already have tears that threaten to fall. You make eye contact with your hyung ask to help yourself sit. Your hyung know what you ask, they go to yourisde help you sit. You try reach Jessica noona hands. Jessica noona know you try reach her hand go to yourside. You pull her to your hug. You hug her so that she can cry. You know she try hold her tears. Jessica noona cries, she cries because she doesn't expect that she will get contract with the Great Richardo and Choi family. You try calm her down. SNSD noona cry in joy too. Even thought Jessica noona was their former member, but she still their family. They then go to Jessica noona side. They bring Jessica noona to their group hug. They all cry in joy together. You just smile look at their bond the you look at Joonie, she already have your parents contract. 

"I'm sorry noona. I don't want interfere your bonding time, but Jessica noona you need read and sign if you like what the contract say." you smile to her. 

Jessica noona just realize that she is in group hug that they usually have. She just read the contract that Joonie give to her. After read all, She sign the contract. 

"Mom, Dad, Jessica noona already sign the contract, now you two need sign the contract too." Joonie say.

"Okay." 

Your mom and dad go to Joonie. After sign, your dad back to your bodyguards. 

"Okay, you all. Bring this guy to our underground base. Make him stay there until Joo recover and already decide what she want do to him. Can i trust you for it?" your dad point toward Tyler.

"On your command sir. You can hold our oath." All of your bodyguard kneel down. After that they bring Tyler go to your underground base. 

He sick already knowing you get hurt for second time in you day come Korea. You shock about what he say. You want to protest, but he already raise his hand that mean you need to silent and follow what he have in mind. 

"Joonie, call all our secretary here. Ask all of them come here in 5 minutes. Call our best driver too, they need send all of our secretary here in safe. Say to them to ride car that we prepare if there is urgent. Use our secret rocket that you set there. Our secretary need prepare check also few millions won. We need it. Just say it to them." Your dad say while look at outside from big window. Joonie just excuse herself to make a call. He back look at you. 

"Joo-ah, i know you want protest because you don't want this company to fall down right? You down have to worry about it. I already prepare something to Tyler's company." He say to you. 

You just can trust him because you can do anything in your conditions right now. You look at your noona then to Jessica noona because you feel the atmosphere between them is so awkward.

"Tae noona, Jessica noona, Can you two come here?" You smile at them. 

Two of them come to you. You hold their hand then bring their hand together.

"Noona, i know you are former member of the group. But i also know, you always a member of this family. I know you may think you will never can comeback to group after what you do. But noona, here is your family. No matter what you will always in this family. Am I right Tae noona?" First you look at Jessica noona then you look at Tae noona. 

She just nod. You look at the rest of SNSD group, they also nod their head. Jessica noona follow your gaze and she look the rest SNSD nod their head. You make eye contact with them ask them to come and join. 

"Look noona, they love you just like they love their sister or brother. You always can come to them or ask one of them to come to your place if you need someone. Just call me or Joonie if your sister here busy. I will always give my time for you noona. Just ask me. " You smile at them.  


Sorry about grammar. PLEASE give me your opinion about this chapter.Sorry about TYPO and All pictures all the time not mine. Hope it long enough for you guys. 

JK out~