Once Again

I will bring you back

Thanks for your subscribe, comment, and of course your time . You all always welcome to read, subcribe, and comment. ^^

Please enjoy this.


Jessica noona can't hold her tears anymore so she go to yourside then cry in your hug. You try to calm her down while Joonie answer some message that come from your cousins and noona. 

5 minutes

You two still at same position while Joonie move to couch that in the room. Suddenly the door open harshly. Then for once again you get separate with force. Lucky that Joonie fast enough to catch Jessica noona but you fall.

Suddenly someone grab your collar and bring you up.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? HUG HER LIKE THAT? DID YOU DON'T KNOW THAT SHE ALREADY HAS SOMEONE ELSE?!"  

You look at the guy, you just put your straight face since you hate this guy. He hit your left face then you right face. Think not enough, he kick you at stomach with his knee, then he kick you once again with the actual one.

 (Tyler Kwon)

Jessica noona so shock until she can't move herself. Knowing Jessica noona can stand herself, Joonie go to yourside and bring you to couch. Looking you hold your pain, she go to this guy, wanting give him what he deserve. But once again you hold her before she can go. 

"Hold on Twinnie. Hyung don't want you make your hand dirty. Just go to Jessica noona, bring her back." 

"But-"

"Just make her back."

"Ne"

Joonie go to Jessica noona side try make her back to her sense. 

"Noona? Hello noona? Earth to noona."

She then back to her sense. She just widen her eyes look at your condition, she think what just happen just a dream, then again it's not. She run to yourside look at your bruise that worsen than before. 

"Ohmy, Joo, are you okay? I will call ambulance okay. Stay still." 

Before she can't go, you hold her wrist. You just shook your head. You look at your twinnie. 

"Joonie-ah, can you just call mom and ask her to come here with teleportation. Can you?"

Teleportation is one of you two invention when you two teenager, around 15 years old. 

"YAH! I STILL HERE REMEMBER! AND YOU! HOW DARE YOU HOLD MY JESSICA WRIST LIKE THAT." Tyler point toward you then slap your hand so you just release her wrist.

"Just call her, Joonie. Ask her to bring her medicine. I can't hold this pain anylonger." 

"Ne."

Joonie call your mom. Jessica noona stand up then go to Tyler, without you can stop her, She slap Tyler hard. 

"DON'T YOU EVER DARE DO THAT AGAIN TO JOO OR HER FAMILY. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER." she scream and brust out to Tyler.

"One more, i'm not your girlfriend or even in relationship with you." 

You're shock. You think that the rumors is true, but here you clearly hear it that the one that you love is not in relationship. Yes, you fall in love to Jessica noona since the first day you meet her. You meet her when Sooyoung noona say she and her group will debut, so you prepare party for all of them.

Jessica noona go back to yourside, with sad face, look at your bruise. You just hold her hand, reassure her that you strong to hold your pain. 

"Twinnie, i already call our mom. She will here in around 30 seconds." 

Suddenly your mom already teleportation to the room. She is so shock look at your bruise. Just then your dad also arrive after teleportation. He is so shock as hell. 

"OMG boy, what the hell happen to you? How come you can be this bad? Hell it even worse." your dad say. 

He look around try looking for who the one that able make you like this. His eyes stop when he saw there is a guy that the only one who able make you like this. 'Tyler Kwon' that what he get from his glasses. Well, you and Joonie already modification your family glasses, so that the glasses can identify someone and give many informations about the person. He walk then stop in front of Tyler. He just smile. Well, when you don't know about him, you will think he is smile, but since you already know him. You know that he already have something in his mind. He just go back to yourside after lock the room and bring the key with him. 

Your mom go to yourside then took out her secret box. She open the box then suddenly half of the room become like room in hospital. 

 (box that your mom bring)

What the first couch where you lie down become bed in hospital. Well it also your invention. 

"Boy, stay still. i will check your bruise and your stomach." 

"Ne, mom."

Your dad, Joonie, and Jessica noona go to yourside, hold your hand. Your dad excuse his self. He go to another corner of the room, even though you can hear what he say from an invisible headset that always with you. Why you can hear that? Well because you can turn on the bugging device that inside the glasses, even like that there also have the blockade of the bugging device. 

When you will turn on the bugging device, you look your dad turn on the blockade so that you wont know what will he say in his convertation. 

While your mom, looking for box which has equipment that she need for checking you. Not long, she finally get what she looking for. 

 (box that your mom looking for)

"Finally" your mom relieve that the box isn't lost. She then open the box. 

(equipment for X-ray)

"Okay, Joonie and Jessica. Please help Joo to lie down here" your mom pat the place where you need lie down. 

Joonie and Jessica noona help you to get up. Honestly you feel your heart want to get out from her place because you have someone that you love near you. But then you feel pain worse than before as you try walk so slowly to your mom. You groan every time you take a step. You reach your mom place, you sit then lie down well with Jessica noona help of course so that you wont feel so much in pain. 

"Max, can you come here and help me?" your mom call your dad. 

"Coming baby." Your dad say to your mom, he still can make your mom blush.

"Stop it first okay, we need take care our daughter okay." 

"Yes ma'am" your dad salute to your mom. 

Joonie and Jessica noona laugh that you parent lovey dovey scene while you try hold your laughter because you know that if you laugh you will feel the pain. Your parent work together to X-ray your stomach to check if your organ is still in good condition. 

At anotherside of the room, Tyler very scare because he just know that the one that he hit is daughter of THE GREAT RICHARDO MAXSI AND CHOI SAEUN. He know about them. He really want to merge with their empire. He try make many excuses so that he wont get their bad side. 


Sorry about grammar. PLEASE give me your opinion about this chapter.Sorry about TYPO and All pictures all the time not mine. Hope it long enough for you guys. 

Sorry yesterday i cant update

JK out~