Protect

I will bring you back

Thanks for your subscribe, comment, and of course your time . You all always welcome to read, subcribe, and comment. ^^

Please enjoy this.


"DANGER! DANGER!

Jessica VIP out of invisible protection. Jessica VIP out of invisible protection. 

DANGER DANGER"

You get this notice, immediately look around. You get where Jessica noona then you go there. You forget that there still 2 person with sniper. You approach her. You reach her hand and hug her.

Not long after that you hear your robot suit crush then you feel burn at your left shoulder. You feel your body so weak and your robot suit already change to your previous suit. You cant handle your pain so you slowly go down. Jessica noona shock that you protect her with your body. She is freezes at her place. Just then the door open harshly and your loyal bodyguard come in. You just give them weak smile then you pass out. 

Jessica POV

I'm so shock with sudden hug from Joo. Then i feel she hold pain. I realize that she protect me with her body from the shoot. I'm freeze, i can't believe that she let herself being shoot. Then her body become weak and she kneel down. Suddenly the door open harshly, Richardo-Choi bodyguard come in and bring myself back. I look down then come to Joo side. Looking at her weak body make me want to cry. I look at Joonie. 

"Joonie-ah, bring your fastest car! We need bring Joo to hospital, palli (hurry)!" I say.

Then Joonie open her phone make fast move. Suddenly there fly car stop near my office.

Joonie come to me and carries Joo in bridal style. I go to the car, open the door. Joonie put Joo in passenger seat. I come in to passenger seat. I put Joo head to my lap. I look Joonie come in to drive seat, and we move fast to Richardo Hospital. Joonie make a call during our way to hospital that i think their best doctor there. I just look at Joo, even she faint, she sometimes make face like she feel pain at her back. Not long, we arrived the hospital. The car already change and become normal car. I look out and there already doctor who look like they wait Joo to come. Joonie come out then go to passenger side. She open and carries Joo to the bed that there if it is emergency (honestly i don't know what the name). The doctor and nurse quickly bring Joo to emergency room. I and Joonie just sit and wait for Joo. I look at Joonie, she is crying. I come to her side and hug her. Try comfort her even thought i want cry too. Around 15 minutes, the others arrive here. I come to Tiffany side and cry on her shoulder. She just bring me to sit and try to comfort me. Around 10 minutes i can stop cry. I look at Richardo-Choi family.

"I'm sorry. I really sorry." I look down, have no courage to look at them. 

Just then I feel someone sit beside me. I look up and it Mr. Richardo. He hug me and make me can't hold my tears. I cry on his shoulder and i feel he tighter his hug. I'm really afraid if something bad suddenly come to her. I already make her like this. I really need make it up to her. I will always by her side until she really recover from this. 

Noone POV

They all just wait in silence. They wait Uncle Yoon to give them information about you. He the one that Joonie call because he also the best one in hospital.

"It's my fault. Just if I help unnie then it wont be happen. We will be at home and rest. Just if I help her, not frozen at my place than unnie wont in this situation." Joonie suddenly says while still cry. Your mom just tighter her hug to Joonie while comfort her. 

"It's not your fault Joonie. It's sudden attack and just Joo who know about it. She put us in invisible so that we save. but we just don't know that there still 2 persons. So, it is not your fault or even Jessica fault." Your mom say to Joonie. She move to look at Jessica. 

"Jessica it is also not your fault. We all don't know that there is still had 2 persons. But she come to you because she don't want you to feel pain. She just want you to safe. Please, don't blame your self about this. Joo must be sad if she know that you blame yourself." Your mom say to Jessica. 

They already wait for you around 3 hours. Your mom already ask your noona and hyung to comeback to mansion so that they can rest. They all back except for Jessica noona. She still wait for you to know that you will be okay. Just then the ligth in front of the ER turn off and your doctor come out. Your family and Jessica noona rush to your doctor. 

"Doc, how my daughter? She can make it right?" Your dad ask Uncle Yoon. 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry brother." Uncle Yoon answer. 

They all just cry. They all know that you can make it. They can't believe that you go away from them just like that. Your dad grab Uncle Yoon's collar. 

"There is no way she can't make it. You must give us wrong information, right?" Your dad say to Uncle Yoon.

"I'm really sorry Brother. I'm sorry." Uncle Yoon say. 



While in other world.

Joo POV

I suddenly feel there someone shake my body. Just then I hear someone say something. 

"Appa(Daddy), wake up. Umma(Mommy) already prepare breakfast, palli." This person say. 

I wake up slowly. I think i will feel pain but not anymore. Then I look around, it is like my own house in Korea and I stop when there is little cute boy around 5 years old and little cutie girl around 3 years old while hug a doll. I get up and really want hug this two. They are really cute. I reach the little boy and cutie little girl to come near me.

 

"Hey, Can i know your name?" I smile to this two cutie. 

"Appa, how come you forget our name? I'm Richardo Kaka and this is my little sister, she is Richardo Naeun." The little boy say. 

I'm shock that I already have a son and a daughter. I just nod. I just carry my little daughter and walk hand in hand with my son. I ask my boy to lead the way to the kitchen. I'm mesmerize look at my house. The house already different from what i remember, around a years i didn't come here. There are more shock. 

"Hey, my handsome boy and my cutie girl. You already success to wake up your appa. Thanks you." 

I'm shock. Why not? the one that call this two here is Jessica. The J-E-S-S-I-C-A Jung, someone who I love. Jessica then look at me, and she also shock. She come to you and say something that make you more shock. 

"There is no way. Joo-ah, it is not your place. You need come back." Jessica say.

"Why? you don't want me?" I ask to her. 

"No, it is not like that. But really it is not your place. You need come back to your place." 

"But why?" 

"You will know later. Now, I'm sorry." with that she slap me hard. I feel my world become dark and I faint for the second time. 



Back to your family.

Noone POV

They all include Uncle Yoon cry. Suddenly a nurse rush come out from your ER. 

"I'm sorry doc but we need you, Ms. Richardo comeback. We need you. Palli." The nurse say. 

Uncle Yoon rush comeback to ER. While your family still shock about what happen. Just then they realize that you make it. They all cry in joy and so thankful to God that give chance once again. 

"God, thank you that you give her chance. Thank you so much." Your dad say. 

They need wait around 2 hours then Uncle Yoon come out with smile. He go to your fanily and Jessica noona.

"She make it this time. But She will wake up around tomorrow, So you guys just go home and get rest. One of you can stay with Joo in her room. I will take my leave to make report and check my other patient." Uncle Yoon say to your family. 

A nurse come to your family and lead them to your room. Uncle Yoon choose VIP room for you. 

You sleep on the bed without shirt, shirtless but not all. You have bandages at your left shoulder and your stomach. They go to your side, relieve that you make it. 

"Now, who will stay here?" Your dad ask. 

"Can I am the one that stay here?" Jessica noona say. 

Your family smile at her and nod. 

"If something happen, you can call Joonie or just press the button there so that nurse come. Okay?" Your mom say while point toward the button to call nurse. 

Jessica noona just nod. Your family go back to your mansion here while Jessica noona stay with you. She look at you a bit sad. She still think that you in this situation because of her. 

"I'm sorry that you need feel the pain. I'm so sorry." Jessica noona say to you even though you sleep. 

She already have tears that threaten to fall. She can't  hold it anymore then let it fall. Just then she is shock, look a hand that hold her hand. 


Sorry about grammar. PLEASE give me your opinion about this chapter.Sorry about TYPO and All pictures all the time not mine. Hope it long enough for you guys.