Information

I will bring you back

 


Thanks for your subscribe and comment. Please enjoy this


"Hello, noona"

"N-ne boy. *sniff* Can you come here? *sniff* "

"Wae? Is something happen there?"

"N-ne, there is *sniff* something *sniff* happen"

"What is it? and why are you crying noona?"

"She had gone *sniff*, she had gone, boy *sniff*."

"Who are you talking about?"

"Jes-jessica, she had gone *sniff*. She need *sniff* leave us *sniff* because Kim Young Min *sniff*. He kick Jessica *sniff* out from group, boy *sniff*."

"WHAT!! How dare he do that!!"

"I know that *sniff* please come here *sniff*. I still in China *sniff* but please come now."

"Alright noona, i will come. I will make him pay for what he do."

"Please settle this *sniff*"

"Ne, please stay strong noona."

"N-ne, I will hang up *sniff*."

"Ne, Annyeong."

"N-ne"


Your far yet close cousin call you. Information that you just get make you so mad. After that, back to your table.

"Dad, can i go to Korea after this?" you ask your dad. 

"Why so sudden? is something happen there?" he asks.

"Ne, there is." 

"What is it?" 

Then you tell him about what you get from your cousin. You also can feel that your family so mad. 

"How dare he does that!!" Joonie says. 

"Yeah how can they just do that!!" your mom this time. 

"Who is the CEO now? if it Lee Soo Man, i know he wont do that." your dad says. 

"Kim Young Min." you say shortly. You already hate him since first scandal he make. 

"Does he know that if a member of Super Junior, SNSD, Shinee, and f(x) out of their group is same break contract that Lee Soo Man assigned to merge with us." Joonie says. Yeah, what Joonie says is true and they break it now.

"Yeah, i know. That why i need go there." you say. 

"Alright, you have my permission. Now go and settle the problem. I want you break him down." your dad say. 

"Really dad? Thank you so much, but dad, i need my twinnie help. Can i?" 

"I know you cant separate from me right?" your twin say with that smirk (that you hate so much because she will tease you non stop). 

"It's not that. You know, we need prepare plan for him." you say with smirk of course.  


So that i wont forget. SO SORRY about grammar

You and your twin master in martial art and genius at your age.