Help Her

I will bring you back

Thanks for your subscribe, comment, and of course your time . You all always welcome to read, subcribe, and comment. ^^

Please enjoy this.


For plus, you like the leader even though you still maknae. 


You just stay silence. Just then you get call. You forget that paparazzi still there. You look at your phone screen, it's your mom.

"Hey, mom. Is something happen ?" 

"You, why you ask? It must be me who ask how the hell that guy hit you and you didn't do anything when you can do it right way?" 

"Errr.. mom it's not like that, i just don't want our cousins involve into problem so i hold on our cousins and twinnie. but i think it will in news." 

"Okay, now i want you go to our hospital, check to uncle Yoon if i know you don't come then i will be there and break all our contract with them." 

"Alright mom, just please don't do that i will handle it myself okay."

"Okay, i will call uncle Yoon to get ready."

"Okay mom."

"bye~. love you my beloved daughter."

"bye~ love you too mom"

You end your call with your mom. You go to Kyung Ho and his manager with Yoona noona help. 

"Okay, Mr. Jung and Mr. Lim. you lucky enough i can manage so that my mom wont break our contract with yours, but if anything like that happen not just to me but also my family, and the most important to Sooyoung noona. If i happen to know that you try something funny to her then prepare to know the HELL OF RICHARDO-CHOI FAMILY. If it happen always pray that you can get away from us, who we will never ever let go the one try something funny to our family." 

"FOR YOUR INFORMATION, i will never ever fear just because LITTLE BOY like you. Get it!" Kyung Ho say with smirk plester at his face. 

You just stay silence. You prefer put your straight face to him. you just put your hand up when you sense that your cousins and Joonie anger come out. 

"Then just prepare yourself. You never know what will happen near on you future. Never come to Richardo-Choi family if you ask for help because i will always remind my own family what today happen. Stab it in your heart." 

"I WILL NEVER COME TO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY."

"Alright then." You give Joonie, your cousins, and noona sign to just go follow you.

Your twin intentional bump Kyung Ho's shoulder. She is already sick with his arrogant but can't do anything since you already say so. 

You go to side Sooyoung noona. You give her hug. She just hug you back. You all go to your limousine. You all get in then you ask your driver's to bring you guys straight to your mansion. Whole time you all silence. Your twinnie and your cousins try hold their anger while the other hold their sadness. While you just look out since you think how come you want merge with his entertainment at first place. 

You look out side and you all already arrive your mansion. 

"Lets get out guys. We arrive already." You say. 

You all down and go inside your mansion while you get Joonie help. You lead all of them to your living room. 

"Welcome to Richardo-Choi mansion. It's will be your place so make yourself like at home." You say and let them to sit. 

 (your living room)

"Uncle Kang?" you call your butler. 

"Yes, Young- I mean Joo-ah." He come from you don't know where. 

"Can you please prepare breakfast for all of them, also our staff of course?"

"Of course Joo-ah."

You all just silence. You look around to the other, thinking how to reduce their problem. You get up slowly since you still need hold your pain. 

"I'm sorry, i need go to my room for awhile." you say. 

You go upstairs to your room. All your cousin and noona, also Joonie gaze follow your move. Joonie get up then go upstairs follow you. You come in to your room after close the door, you go to your balcony. Joonie follow you come in your room and wait for you on bed. 

You call Mr. Lee Soo Man. After the third ring, finally he pick up your call.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Richardo. it been awhile. How are you? Is there something i can help for you?" 

"I will just straight, give all my cousins free day for today, also SNSD noona." 

"I'm so sorry sir, but now the CEO is not me anymore." 

"Really? then you force me to break our contract?" 

"No-no sir. Al-alright i will go to the CEO just please don't break our contract, even though i'm the president but i can't do anything sir."

"Then go. I want The CEO's answer now." 

"Yes-yes sir." 

The call end. You just need their answer. You call Uncle Yoon about appointment that your mom arrange. 

On other side

Mr. Lee straight call the CEO, Kim Young Min. After second ring, Mr. Kim pick up the call. 

"Annyeonghaseyo?" 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Lee. What can i do for you?" 

"I just get order from Mr. Richardo. She ask us to free SNSD schedule, also Siwon, Minho, and Sulli for today." 

"But-"

"No but. or you want end SM Entertainment? Richardo-Choi family was the best empire and company, the whole world know if they break contract then the other will follow. The best break contract then the other will break it also because it's mean our Entertainment don't able make THE GREATEST EMPIRE and COMPANY satisfy. Get it?" 

"Yes sir. I will move their schedule to other day." 

"Good" 

The call end. Mr. Lee relieve, they wont loss contract with the great Richardo-Choi family. 

Back yourside

You make a call to Uncle Yoon. After the third ring, Uncle Yoon pick up your call. 

"Annyeong-"

"Boy, i just get call from your mom that you get hurt from someone else. I hear you need come here? or I must be the one that come? what do you want?" 

"I'm okay uncle. I'll just come to our hospital. Just wait there okay." 

"Ne ne. Ask Joonie to send you here. I don't want you go here while hold your pain. It's will danger." 

"Ne uncle. i will there around 45 minutes later okay."

"Ne, i will wait." 

"Okay, bye uncle"

"Ne, bye"

Your call with uncle Yoon end. Just then you get call from Mr. Lee. 

"So, what your decision?" 

"Ne, We will free their schedule for today sir." 

"Good, you make right decision. Now, i need go. bye"

"Yes, sir." 

You end the call.

"Joonie-ah"

"Ho-how you know i was here?" Joonie shock that you know she is here the whole time. Well, that the truth. You know that in situation like this Joonie will be following you. 

"You need send me to hospital also to Blanc and Eclare office. I want help her." 

"Ne, hyung. I want help her too. It's not even her fault." 

"Yeah, i know. Come on, go to our garage pass through our secret way in this room so that nobody know."

"Okay. Lets go." 

Joonie go to yourside, help you walk. You already make secret way for you so that if anything happen, you can go away in silent. You make many secret way that just your family and you know. Even your cousins doesn't know about it. 


Sorry about grammar. and hope it long enough for you guys.