DANGER

I will bring you back

Thanks for your subscribe, comment, and of course your time . You all always welcome to read, subcribe, and comment. ^^

Please enjoy this.


"Look noona, they love you just like they love their sister or brother. You always can come to them or ask one of them to come to your place if you need someone. Just call me or Joonie if your sister here busy. I will always give my time for you noona. Just ask me. " You smile at them.  

Then you just realize what you say. You scream in your heart because what you say just slip like that. 

'Hope noona didn't hear what i say.' you say in your heart. 

"What did you say?" Jessica noona ask you. 

You screw yourself since you still don't have strength to say it. You look at Joonie, you know she must hear it clearly. You just glare at her since she has smirk with her. You know if you don't make fast move then she will tell noona about your feeling. But then there few knock ang sign someone come. You relieve that there someone come. 

'I owe who are they that come just now.' You say in your heart. 

Joonie go to open the door then your secretary come in. Your dad ask all of them to sit. Joonie and your mom go to sit in same side with your dad. You took out your phone, that you already modification. 

You click on menu and choose 'House' then you look folder 'LR' then you click on 'Couch', you look around room. Get space that you need for couch you did few actions then the couch come out from your phone. 

  

You look at Siwon hyung, make eye contact with him, ask him to bring noona and hyung to couch. Siwon hyung get what you mean, He go to noona side. 

"Girls, Let just sit at couch. I know you tired. Just sit okay." Siwon hyung say, try reassure them to just sit than stand.

You just give them pleading face. Looking at your face, make all of your noona follow what Siwon hyung ask well except Jessica noona since she still think you like this because of her. She just stand yourside while hold your hand.You just take out your phone make same method but this time you look couch but also can be a bed. Then continue with your secret way. The couch come out from your phone. 

"Jessica noona, just sit. I don't want you leg hurt because too long stand up." You smile at her. 

She already open try protest to you but you shook your head. She just follow what you ask. You open your phone, click on 'Support', then open folder 'B' then you look for 'Full' then you choose 'Apply' then you click your photo. Then full support body set on your body.

You turn on the mini rocket that you set there. You move your body to couch where Jessica noona sit. Reach there, your turn off your rocket. You take out your phone, you choose 'Control' then you looking for photo of the couch where you and Jessica noona sit also where your noona and hyung then you click 'R' then turn on. You move the couch to near where your mom, dad, Joonie also your secretary sit. You here to follow the discussion between your mom, dad, and Joonie. 

"Joo-ah, what do you think we need do to Tyler's company?" Joonie ask. 

"Well, if it for me, how about we buy half or more his share in his company. I want take control of him after what he do to me." You say look at your family. 

Your mom and dad just smile. You already know that you have their permission. Your dad make call to your trust and loyal men to come. Your mom ask all secretary there to take care of it together with your trust and loyal men that they already know. While wait your mom and dad give some suggestion how to make deal with the shareholder, you notice something strange from across office. You then make fast move.

"All couch here, turn on rocket ! Move fast to corner room!" You scream while change your suit to robot suit. 

All the couch move like your order while take out your special gun that you make yourself also already modification. 

You hide yourself to other side room from your family. You make protection that invisible but strong enough if it for ordinary gun that not you the one who make.

(Like that your protection that you made) 

You send warning danger to your underground base and try make connection wtih your underground base from device commucation that you set there while change bullet in your gun to bullet that you modification to make the victim faint but look like they already die. (Like in film xxx if you know)

You look around the room from across building. There around 7 persons and they all have weapons. You look up to rooftop of the across building and there 2 persons with sniper. 

 

You get call from underground base. 

"VIP in DANGER. VIP in DANGER. Make fast move here. Track my location. 7 with gun and 2 with sniper. Opposite room and rooftop. Clear opposite building. You have 2 minutes to reach here. Now go!" 

You end the call. You just give them order and information that need. You don't give them chance to answer you anything because you try make plan and look the situation of opposite room. 

"Let start it." 

You start attack them who set theirself to start attack. You shoot them in silence since you set device to reduce noise. They realize that one of them already die (even though it's not) and they start shoot toyour room. Your concentration so much into your war between them. You already shoot last person from across room when you get notification. 

"DANGER! DANGER!

Jessica VIP out of invisible protection. Jessica VIP out of invisible protection. 

DANGER DANGER"


Sorry about grammar. PLEASE give me your opinion about this chapter.Sorry about TYPO and All pictures all the time not mine. Hope it long enough for you guys. 

JK out~