One - Silly Heart

You're the One for Me (Side Story 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silly me, begging this heart of mine to feel less.
Where is love's mercy?

-Sinqee Soliloquy-

 

Yoona stirred from her deep sleep. She opened her eyes and suddenly a headache hit her. She then recalled what had happened last night and…sat up abruptly.

Thanks God, I’m still in my last night outfits…she said inwardly after she checked herself who still wore her dusty pink vintage shirt and black trousers. She felt so relieved that she woke up on her own bed and nothing stupid happened. It seemed that Minhyuk drove her safely after she went out together with her friends last night.

But then, she felt so dizzy again. It was definitely a hangover. She was so drunk last night.

And suddenly she felt so upset again. Last night she was together with Joohyun, Minhyuk, and Jungshing. They decided to go out together after works. But they met Yonghwa in a soju stall. Jung Yonghwa was Joohyun’s husband. He was there together with his best friends, Lee Jonghyun, and Park Shinhye.

They ended up sharing a table together. But her mood was totally ruined since she knew that Park Shinhye was there too. Yoona knew it clearly that Shinhye still loved Jung Yonghwa so much even if he already married Joohyun. And she didn’t know since when she felt so upset every time she saw her, because it should be just Joohyun who felt that way towards her. And she didn’t have any problems with her directly since the beginning. She really couldn’t help to hate her too in the end.  

But Yoona shook her head right away, tried to get rid that stupid thought in her mind. She wouldn’t let that girl ruined her mood again this morning.

She then walked lazily towards bathroom. That day was Saturday, so she decided to just spend her weekend lazily in her apartment.

One hour later, she went out of her room. She wore her favorite casual attire, a white loose t-shirt and a blue lazy pant. She didn’t bother to dry her wet hair, she really felt so lazy that day.

She was about to walk to kitchen, when suddenly she heard a groan.

She froze in her spot, felt so scared.

Then she saw her couch slightly move and this time she heard a yawn.

She was so scared but she should check who he was. So she gulped and encouraged herself to walk towards the couch. And she gasped in horror when she found…Lee Jonghyun slept on the couch.

“Yahh! What are you doing in my apartment?” she shouted abruptly because of that.

Lee Jonghyun stirred, but he just turned around to sleep again.

“Yahh!” Yoona exploded into anger and took the cushion under his head forcibly.

“Yahh!” it was Jonghyun who shouted this time. He looked so upset. “Just five minutes more, and I swear, I’ll leave…” but he replied her casually as he started to sleep again.

Yoona then tried to recall what really happened last night because it seemed that it was not Minhyuk who drove her home. It was Lee Jonghyun.

I’ll kill Minhyuk after this! How come he left me alone with that stranger? Aisshh, jinjja! She cursed inwardly.

But then she looked at him again. He looked so tired, with a black shade around his eyes.

Ne~, he must be lacking of sleep. She concluded inwardly. And her heart was melted because of that.

“Aisshh…mwola~” she mumbled in annoyance and decided to just ignore him in the end.

She then prepared some toasts for herself and him. She might be act as if she didn’t care, but she was not that mean.

But not long after that, Jonghyun’s phone rang. He woke up abruptly and answered it right away, still half asleep. It seemed like he just got call from hospital.

Yoona looked at him worriedly as she poured milk into a glass. He just sat there after he ended the call, tried to collect his sense.

Jonghyun stood up after a few minutes and walked towards her in the kitchen.

“Can I have a glass of water?” he asked as he yawned casually.

Yoona didn’t say anything and just poured mineral water into an empty glass.

“Thanks!” he said simply then drank it right away. “I’ll get going…” he said shortly as he turned away.

“…ahh…wait…” Yoona stopped him without she realized it and it succeed making Jonghyun stopped then turned around too.

“Wae?” he asked again.

“Just have some toasts first.” she said casually.

He smiled because of that.

THUMP!!!

Yoona felt her heart suddenly beat rapidly. His smile was scaring her heart.

“Gomawo~” he said as he took a toast and walked away.

“Gomawo too…for driving me home last night!” Yoona shouted abruptly. She knew her manner. He was gentleman enough to drive her safely.

“Then gomawo for letting me sleep here too…” Jonghyun said as he chuckled.

“But you slept here without my permission…” Yoona mumbled in annoyance as she looked at Jonghyun who turned to her again for the last time before gave her a wide smile.

Geez, he is so dangerous…she cursed inwardly as she tried calming her heart.

Yoona knew him, Lee Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter