KOOKIEMONSTER "Baby, are you paying attention?"

Little Bangtan Fics

Namjoon sighed. He knew that the younger male had an overactive mind with lots of fantasies building up inside his head, but this was not the time to dream the day away.

His younger boyfriend had asked him if he could help him with his math homework (though he was embarrassed by doing it) and of course Namjoon said yes. He held back his teasing as he saw that the slightly shorter one (he wasn’t short though, Namjoon was just a giant) wasn’t up for it right now. Maybe another day.

He leaned back in his seat as he the younger’s hair as to bring him back to reality before posing his question.

“Baby, are you paying attention?”

Jeongguk snapped out of his thoughts as he heard the deep voice filled with endearment with a hint of exasperation before looking down with a blush adorning his cheeks. He’d been caught yet again.

“I’m sorry Hyung. But I try! I really do, it’s just…”

Namjon waited for the brunette to complete his sentence with his hand caressing his neck as if to encourage him.

“It’s just so boring. Will I even need this?”

Namjoon chuckled at the younger’s obvious dislike towards math, before giving him a light kiss on the lips.

Jeongguk hummed before breaking apart, waiting for advice or help he was sure his older lover would give him.

“Come on, just a few more and then we can do whatever you want.”

Jeongguk’s interest peaked.

“Whatever I want?”

“Yes, whatever you want.”

Jeongguk smirked before quickly picking up his pencil. He couldn’t wait until he was done, he would just have to work a little bit harder as to not get distracted.

But now he had something to look forward when he was done, you could say.