JIKOOK "There isn't a word in the dictionary for how good you look."

Little Bangtan Fics

Jeongguk was stumped. No, he really was. And why? Because Jeongguk was lucky enough to have Park Jimin as his freaking boyfriend and not only that, but his beautiful (God, was he beautiful) lover was so insecure and shy about his appearance.

The brunette didn’t know why, or what happened. But when he came home, he saw Jimin sitting on his doorstep with a sad pout on his face, making the taller boy immediately go over and help the shorter male up and helped the both of themselves inside the house.

Jeongguk had waited until they were both settled down on his bed before asking what was wrong.

And Jimin let it out. Everything he had bottled up was flowing out without stopping.

I’m too ugly.”

I’m too fat.”

Everyone says I don’t deserve you.”

They’re true though, right?”

I’m annoying.”

I probably embarrass you a lot every time we go out.”

I just…How can you like me?”

So there Jeongguk sat beside his boyfriend, totally stumped. But why? Jimin was perfect. His smile was brightening, his eyes so cute. His lips were so plush and perfect, his dimple so adorable. His toned stomach so beautiful and his thighs so y. His personality so bubbly and his laugh so contagious.

Jeongguk shook his head before winding his arms around Jimin’s sides before pulling him towards his lap and placed his head onto the bright haired males shoulder.

“Baby, there isn’t a word in the dictionary for how good you look.”

He turned his head towards Jimin’s neck, placing a gentle kiss there when he felt the older’s shoulders tense slightly.

“You don’t mean that.”

He tightened his arms around his waist before continuing, “Yes, I really do mean it. You’re so beautiful and perfect, Hyung.”

He tickled his sides lightly and smiled when he heard a teary giggle coming from Jimin.

“Don’t think about what they say, you have me, yeah?”

There was a pregnant silence that stretched out a bit too long for the brunette’s liking before Jimin sighed and nodded his head.

“Okay. I have you, right?”

Jeongguk leaned his head up to give Jimin a light kiss on the lips.

“Right.”