YOONKOOKSEOK "I swear you two will kill me one day!"

Little Bangtan Fics

Yoongi woke up with a start when he heard a screech coming from downstairs, sounding a lot like a certain lean and dark haired male Yoongi loved so much.

He sat still in his (their) bed, waiting to hear another noise, not sure if his mind was playing tricks on him or not.

But when he heard a panicked shout that sounded unbelievably boyish, he immediately sprang up form the bed and speed walked towards the stairs before running down them to see what happened to his two favorite people.

It sounded serious, so of course Yoongi would be worried.

But when he rounded the corner from the hallway into the kitchen, he abruptly stopped. The kitchen didn’t look…like a kitchen anymore. Least to say.

There was dirt everywhere splattered onto the walls and every surface, the kitchen counter was full of pots and pans, some even on the floor and something was beeping- was that smoke he smelled?

He turned his gaze towards the guilty boys who were in front of the stove, obviously trying to hide something. Yoongi frowned.

But before he could mutter something, the slightly shorter boy let out a screech of nervousness before bounding up to him, squeezing him and blocking his view of the kitchen.

“You’re awake!”

“Of course I am. You woke me up.”

From what he could hear, the youngest of three was trying to put away everything in a stressed manner, before whining.

“Jeongguk, Hoseok…What did you do?”

The taller male let go of him before sheepishly smiling and letting him see the stove where all the smoke was coming from. He widened his eyes in shock, how did they manage to literally burn the stove? From pasta?

“Hyung! I’m sorry, we were really hungry and we tried to cook, but…It didn’t go so well.”

He looked towards the youngest who seemed to be completely happy staying at least three meters away from the oldest. He sighed and bellowed the tallest to come towards him and slapped the both of the upside their heads when both were close enough. He relished in their whining.

“I swear you two will kill me one day!”

Both looked down guiltily, murmuring apologies with quiet voices.

He sighed before kissing them both on their cheeks before walking them towards the couch in the living room, waiting for them to sit down and walked towards the kitchen himself to fix the mess they caused.

Like he usually did. Yoongi snorted and shook his head, so these were the people he fell in love with. He guesses that they make his life interesting, at least.