SUGAKOOKIE "I know I never really show how much I love your and you get hurt more than I'd like, but I really do love you the most."

Little Bangtan Fics

Yoongi didn’t mean it. He really didn’t.

He never wanted to hurt the younger male, he never even planned doing it. But sometimes he just can’t stop the words rolling out of his mouth, the harsh words spit out so venomously and immediately regretting them as soon as they’re out.

This was another one of those moments, where a small and stupid argument over something they would soon forget turned into a big fight where words and sentences were said that would linger hauntingly with them.

This time Yoongi had crossed the line far too much and he, himself knew it as he stood outside their bedroom, face to face with the door. He was hesitating wether or nor to enter the room as he heard the sniffles and hitched breaths coming from his younger lover.

When he heard a sob that sounded way to painful for Yoongi’s ears, he decided to just open the door and enter their shared bedroom.

What he saw broke his heart, but unfortunately this wasn’t a rare sight. He sighed and went over to their bed, sitting beside Jeongguk and gently took his hand.

“Baby, look at me.”

The younger didn’t look up, not wanting to face the other just yet.

“Please.”

He took the other’s chin gently in his hand, tilting his head up to meet the other’s eyes when the brunette made no move to look at him.

“I keep hurting you, don’t I?”

He got no answer, but it’s not like he expected one anyways.

“I know I do, but I need you to know that I really do love you. So much.”

The younger sighed and looked down again.

“I know. And I love you too. As much as I don’t want to.”

Yoongi knew that the younger joked at the end, letting out a small laugh before kissing his lover deeply.

Yoongi wound his arms around the younger’s middle when they broke apart.

“I really don’t mean the words.”

“I know.”

“And i’m really sorry.”

“I know.”

“…”

“And I forgive you.”