KOOKIEMONSTER "I keep hurting you, don't I?"

Little Bangtan Fics

Both were panting, voices hoarse from yelling. But now they were completely quiet, one with regret at the words that came out of his mouth, and the other in hurt.

Namjoon wanted to take them back, as soon as they were out. If only he could rewind time. He really didn’t mean them because they weren’t true.

But when one is angry they spew out lies just to see the other break.

And that is what happened now.

Namjoon sighed, giving out a tsk before talking,

“I keep hurting you, don’t I?”

It was true, whatever he did, he seemed to hurt his younger lover. He never meant to, but he was just to stupid to realize the consequences and when he did, it was too late.

He was honestly shocked that the younger was still with him.

Jeongguk looked up, tears in those big beautiful eyes.

“Did you mean it?”

Namjoon frowned, slowly walking closer to the younger until he was right before him before shaking his head.

“No, of course not.”

“Then why? You out of everyone, Hyung.”

Namjoon took a chance and wrapped his arms around the younger and was relieved when the other didn’t push him away.

“I’m stupid, that’s why. I never meant the words. I’m so sorry, I don’t know what came over me.”

Namjoon sighed when he felt the other lean in to him and tightened his grip on the other.

They could work this out, he had forgiven him again and Namjoon swore to himself to nut hurt the younger again. Not when they were walking on a thin line.

They could do this, Namjoon knew they could.