TeenFinite - Prank

Whatever [OPEN drabble request shop]

Request by TofuTurtleHime2468:

"a little group war in a highschool!AU with like Infinite vs. Teen Top and just show a silly little thing that basically happens everyday in their group war? And then at one point Sungjong sorta gets tired of well 1) being protected by his hyungs because they're overprotective about the fragile maknae and 2)... uh... insert-here-thingy... so he decides to persuade and plan with Changjo and Ricky to prank their hyungs so that both groups can finally get along."

- umm... tadaa? xD this turned out more like a crack fic than I intended xD hope you like it nonetheless~ ^^ it's really hard to get such comlex plots into less than 500 words... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ this could've been a chaptered fic or at least a longer oneshot tbh

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife <3


“Jongie, you should drink more water!”

“Jongie, did eat enough?”

“Jongie, let me tie your shoelaces.”

“Jongie, put on a jacket, I’m cold.”

SungJong sighed hearing his name for the nth time today. His six beloved hyungs were standing around him, all looking at him, finding another excuse to pamper him.

He wasn’t a child anymore, why won’t they understand?

“Whatever guys… I’m gonna go over to Ricky’s this afternoon an-“

“NO WAY!” Myungsoo yelled. “You’re not meeting with these Teen Top jerks again!”

“Why not?” SungJong pouted.

“Because.” Sunggyu said.

 

“Ricky? Can you bring hyung some ice cream from the cafeteria?”

“ChangJo! Why isn’t Ricky moving? Niel told him to get him ice cream.”

“Ricky, why is ChangJo glaring at me?”

“ChangJo, tell your boyfriend not to throw his rice at me!”

As on cue, ChangJo stood up from his chair, grabbing Ricky’s wrist to pull him up as well.

“We’re not your servants… geez…”

“Woah! Where do you think you’re going?” Chanhee asked.

“Seeing SungJo-“

“Forget it.” Byunghun mumbled. “Just forget it. These Infinite idiots are no good for you… that stupid maknae taught you to rebel.”

 

 

That night, SungJong was sure he’s going to prank his hyungs. Instead of spending the night together with Teen Top’s maknaes playing video games, he had to stay at home.

He was more than sure to plan something with the other maknaes to make sure they’ll get to meet more in the future.

… well, right after he and Myungsoo… “Ah~ Myung~”

 

One week later

 

“Ricky? Can you get me some orange juice?” Niel asked before turning back to his boyfriend Minsoo. “And bring my babe some too.”

“Sure~” Ricky beamed and disappeared towards the vending machine.

“ChangJo? Can you lent me some money for lunch?” Chanhee questioned.

“Of course, hyung.” ChangJo grinned, handing him his money without hesitation.

 

“Jongie, can you give me a kiss?” Myungsoo requested.

SungJong smiled sweetly and leaned forward to peck his boyfriend’s lips.

“Aww~ Jongie, can you give me a kiss too?” Dongwoo pleaded, already pursing his lips.

SungJong did as he was asked for (much to Myungsoo’s and Hoya’s dismay tho).

“Okay… something’s really off…” Hoya mumbled.

 

 

“Yah, Minsoo-ya!” Sunggyu called, seeing the younger in the hallway.

“What’s it, Tibetan fox?” the other grumbled.

“Did you notice something odd about your maknaes’ behavior?”

“Of course… ever since your little brat hung around with them. But yeah… now that you say it… they were too nice today.”

“Exactly. SungJong did everything we asked him for.”

“They’re up to something…”

 

That’s when said three maknaes hopped around the corner.

“The leaders are talking~” Ricky squealed, clutching his boyfriend’s hand.

“Party at SungGyu’s~~” SungJong called.

“Wait whut?” Minsoo and SungGyu said in unison.

 

~end ♡


... so another author's note here...

this is already the 9th request and we're still waiting for comments tbh xD we wrote your requests so please leave a comment!! was it like you wanted it? did we make a huge mistake? did we get your bias' personality in a wrong way? or did you love it so much that you want to leave another request? xD

We can't improve without your comments, guys~ ^^

thanks~ :)

~IHaveRuinedMyLife & Annemarie00 <3

(oh and please subscribe, upvote and leave a request ^^)