WooGyu - Secret Nocturnal Meetings

Whatever [OPEN drabble request shop]

Request by thanhoi412:

"Forbidden love between Vampire Gyu and Werewolf Hyun"

 

 


Woohyun stared up to the sky sensing that the moon would be perfectly round by tomorrow. Since it was a danger to be around a changed werewolf, even for a fellow wolf, the clan usually parted the day before. It was the perfect time to visit Sunggyu without anyone noticing.

He breathed in the air and tried to locate the other. Even unchanged, the wolf had better senses than any human being. Woohyun was pleasantly surprised to smell the scent of his partner only about two miles away. A final time, he looked around, checking if really every other wolf had left the headquarter. And then he was running. He followed the silvery band of the vampire's scent until he reached a glade within the forest. It hasn't been dark for long, so it was possible that the other was still sleeping.

Following his clever nose, he spotted a hollowed tree, which could be used as a hideaway for Sunggyu during daytime. Creeping closer to the tree Woohyun smiled. He hadn't seen the other in a while, but oftentimes it was just too risky to meet up. He knocked at the rugged bark of the dead tree to wake up the equally dead monster within.

The tree opened with a loud squeak and a tired-looking pale face looked outside. “Who is disturbing?”

Woohyun wasn't deterred and pulled the vampire out of the tree. The both of them had similar strengths, at least as long the wolf wasn't changed. “Do you greet your partner like that?”

Sunggyu laughed and hugged the other, telling him how he had missed the wolf. A too cold body was pressed against a too hot one, but they were used to it. It was just one of the things that made them realize how different they actually were. Ice cold lips met burning hot ones, hot hands roamed a chilly body.

When they ended up laying on the damp grass Woohyun buried his nose in the other's neck. The two bodies were entangled with each other, so that they could almost forget who they were and how wrong this was. If anyone found out about the two, it was either Woohyun killing Sunggyu, which wasn't happening, or the both of them being murdered by their clans. It was like committing a sacrilege, what the both of them did. Werewolves and vampires had been enemies from time immemorial, but the two of them happened to have met in peace.

When Woohyun had been a young wolf, not old enough to change, he hadn't found the way back to the clan headquarter after full moon. Sunggyu had been his knight in shining armor, helping him to find his so-called home. Only then the vampire had realized where he had brought the young 'child' back to. But the two of them got along well, and Sunggyu had yet to tell the other what he really was.

They would find each other at the next full moon, and the full moon after. Sunggyu tried to calm himself, saying he would stop meeting the boy, as soon as he turned sixteen and was bound to change himself. After several moons though, Woohyun had been nearly fifteen by then, the two had kissed. Of course, the wolf had realized himself what his friend was until then, but he couldn't help but like him nonetheless.

Once Woohyun turned sixteen, and thereby was old enough to change, Sunggyu tried to call their relationship off. The teen wolf had started to cry, clinging onto his boyfriend, begging him to take him back. Naturally, the vampire had given in eventually, because he loved Woohyun sincerely, even if it was forbidden. That night they had sworn the blood oath, bonding them together for the time being, or more precisely for as long as Woohyun lived. While a vampire was technically immortal, a werewolf only lived as long as a human. And because of that Sunggyu couldn't waste their time together. As long as they could clandestinely meet, nobody would break them apart.


Hello :)

Might as well introduce myself. This is Annemarie00, the second writer of this request shop. Hope you like those little WooGyu fluff ^^

Please tell me what you think about this, maybe leave your own request.

And if you liked this, why don't you subscribe or upvote?

 

~ Annemarie00