WooGyu - Cookies

Whatever [OPEN drabble request shop]

Request by Annemarie00:

WooGyu, where one of them craves for a certain snack but the other didn't buy it.


SungGyu was sitting in their apartment, alone and incredibly hungry. He randomly pressed the buttons on the remote he was holding, not even paying attention to which channel he was switching. Only when the screen was showing a cooking show he stopped the random button pressing.

He didn’t even notice that he was slightly starting to drool as he watched the chef preparing a delicious looking dessert, consisting of chocolate and cookies and more chocolate… Oh how much he wanted to have someone shoving it right though the television screen so that he could-

The rustling of keys was heard and seconds later the front door opened.

“I’m home~” Woohyun’s sweet voice rang through the apartment. When there was no answer, the younger walked to the living room to find his boyfriend staring at the TV.

“What are you doing there?” he chuckled.

“Starving…” SungGyu mumbled before finally tearing his eyes away from the TV to look at Woohyun. “Have you bought food on your way home?”

Still laughing, Woohyun nodded. “Of cour-“

He couldn’t even finish his sentence as the elder rushed past him, running to the kitchen to see what was in the grocery shopping bag.

“No cookies?” he then pouted.

“Should I’ve bought some?” Woohyun wondered, totally confused by his boyfriend’s actions. The other usually didn’t act like this… except for… “You didn’t have lunch today, have you?”

“Nope.” SungGyu confirmed Woohyun’s suggestion. “And now I’m craving for cookies.”

“You should eat a proper meal first… wait thirty minutes… I’ll make you some.”

SungGyu wasn’t really satisfied with the other’s words. But still he slumped down on one of the chairs in the kitchen and watched his boyfriend preparing a quick meal for him.

“I think I’ll still buy some cookies afterwards…” he thought out loud after a short moments of silence.

“Don’t you think there are better desserts than cookies? Like… caring boyfriends?”

SungGyu’s prominent small eyes widened a bit. The hunger was still visible but the smirk that was appearing on his lips overshadowed it.

“Well… I think I can go without cookies today… but I’m not sure about tomorrow…”


sooo~ this drabble is just something to start the whole project so I asked my dear friend and co-author for a first request ^^

 

hope you like it~

 

please comment AND give us requests~ (and feel free to subscribe... and upvote... that'd be cute ^^)

thank you~

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife <3