Onew x OC - Ugly

Whatever [OPEN drabble request shop]

Request by chicken_oppa:

"She would often nosebleed everytime her bestfriend came close to her. This is her abnormal reaction when she began falling inlove with him. Rinrin never had this odd reaction to anyone before except to Onew. As the days went by, Rinrin had enough courage to confess and after the dramatic moment they had, Rinrin and Onew is now officially a couple. But her abnormal reaction still exist and it makes Rinrin's health critical. She looks sick and Onew knew the reason, it's because of him, because he's near and always with her. For Rinrin's sake, would Onew go away eventhough it hurts?"

 

- good... I really don't know what wtf I just wrote xD I hope it's not too far away from what you wanted to read but it was really really difficult to think of a good genre to put this in... beause it was like nothing fit xD I decided for this genre what I call... romanticcomedycrack, haha ^^

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife <3


“Hey, ready to go to the movies?” Onew grinned at Rinrin, standing on the doorstep of her house.

She nodded with a smile before Onew stepped closer to her and pulled her into a friendly hug to say hello. They always did that.

And every time, Rinrin felt dizzy. Today was no exception.

“Nosebleed again?” Onew asked while still holding her because he noticed how she suddenly shifted her weight into his arms.

“Hm…” she nodded, freeing herself from the hug as soon as she was able to stand on her own feet again.

“I guess we shouldn’t hug anymore…” Onew chuckled.

“But I like hugging you…” Rinrin pouted while grabbing the tissue Onew gave to her. He always had them on stock when he was with her.

Rinrin pressed the tissue against her bleeding nose while closing the door behind her. She was definitely going to the movies nonetheless.

As they walked to the theater, Rinrin noticed how nervous she actually was today. She had been awake for the whole night, thinking of whether she should finally confess to Onew or not.

But seeing how stunning he looked again today… she was sure she’s going to do it today.

 

“The movie was great~” Onew cheered as they left the movie hall, covered with popcorn. “The scene where the girl confessed to the boy was so cute, don’t you think, Rinrin?”

The girl nodded absentmindedly, already putting her words into the right order.

“Onew? Do you think it is possible to fall for your best friend?” she then asked.

“Yeah probably… why?”

“B-because I think that’s what happened to me.”

There was a short moment of silence where Onew had to think whether Rinrin was actually talking about him… but of course she was.

When he didn’t say anything at all, Rinrin decided to just keep talking to prevent the two from drowning in awkward silence.

“I…I think this is also the reason for my bleeding nose… I’m just too nervous every time you’re around and-“

But she couldn’t say any more as Onew pulled her into a tight hug before kissing her on the forehead… which caused her nose to bleed again but she didn’t care.

Onew saying: “Ok, then you’re my girlfriend now.” was all she needed to completely ignore her problem…

At first.

But as time went by it got worse. Rinrin looked tired and pale because of losing too much blood and Onew started to seriously worry about his girlfriend.

“We should break up.” was what he told her more than once but she’d always say that she’s only ok with Onew being around.

 

One day, Rinrin was sitting at home, waiting for Onew to come to see her. She was half asleep when the doorbell rang.

Outside the door was a man with ugly glasses, ugly clothes, ugly hair and… well he looked completely uny.

“Hey~ I thought your condition might get better if I looked ugly every time we meet.” Onew mumbled, causing Rinrin to laugh out loud and pull him into a hug.

And guess what didn’t happen this time~

 

~end ♡