PART 7:LOVEY DOVEY

MY LOVER

Solji P.O.V

 

What have I done. Did I just stabbed Taekwoon?? No,no,no,no this can't be. That's not what I wanted to do. What if Hakyeon call the policemen and they...they....they...they take me to the prison.

 

I'm so scared. Please somebody. Tell me is thus a dream or reality. When I was in my thought somebody sit beside me. It is Minhyuk. "What have you done? Didn't I say that we should accepted it. They can't be separate." He said.

 

But I just bursted into tears. He then hugged me. "Didn't you have another people to love??" He asked. I just shocked my head. "Well,I do." "Who??" I asked him back.

 

"You.." I can talk to him cause he kiss me. After then I know his feelings to me. I accept it. "Will you marry me??" He asked me. I just nodded my head.

 

"But first,I want to apologized to Hakyeon and Taekwoin first." "Me too" says Minhyuk.

 

At the Seoul Hospital...

 

I saw Hakyeon sit in front of the operation room. He is fiddling his finger. Then I came near him. He saw me. Then he walk backwards. "Hakyeon please.... I'm sorry..." I cried in front of him.

 

"Why did you do that??" He asked. I just continue to cried. He then hugged me. "I'll forgive you." He said. After that,a doctor came out from the operation room.

 

Hakyeon ran to him while caressing his belly. "Doctor,is he okay??" He asked still caressing his belly. "Yes." The doctor said. "You can visit him now." The doctor said. We went to Taekwoon's Ward.

 

He was sitting on the bed while his eyes stare at me. I think he was very pissed after what happen. "What are you doing here." He asked me. He didn't forgot to send me a glare. 

 

"I... Ummm....Taekwoon-ah.. .... (take a deep breath) I'm sorry. For what I done. Everything." I said. Looking down at the floor. "Please,forgive her." Hakyeon said. Almost begged at him.

 

He let out a deep breath. "Because of Hakyeon begging,I forgive you." He said. I widened my eyes. "Thank you Taekwoon-ah,Hakyeon-ah." I said.

 

He then asked "Do you already have another person in your mind??" "Yes. It was Minhyuk." I said. Hakyeon widened his eyes. "MINHYUK!!" He said almost shouted.

 

"Why,is it wrong to have love someone like me." Minhyuk asked. "Do you really love her??" He asked. He nodded. "Well.. I accept it but... Don't ever do that stupid,f*** thing ever again." Hakyeon said.

 

"Woah,woah Yeonnie. Don't said any cursing word to our baby.." Taekwoon said while caressing Hakyeon's belly. "Sorry.." Hakyeon said almost whisper to him.

 

Minhyuk and I just chuckled at their lovey dovey thing. "So Hakyeon-ah,is the baby a girl or a boy??" Minhyuk asked.

 

He just shrugged his shoulder. "Oh I forget to meet the doctor." Hakyeon said. "I'll go first dear." Said Hakyeon as he kiss Taekwoon's forehead.

 

About 30 minutes...

 

Hakyeon and Taekwoon's families came to visit. Mrs.Jung surprised when she sees me. "What are you doing here??" She asked. I did the same thing as I did to Taekwoon and Hakyeon.

 

All of them accepted my apoligised. While we are chatting. The Ward door open and Hakyeon came in screaming. "Woah Hyung,why are you so happy?? " one of Hakyeon cousins,Hongbin ask him.

 

"Did all of you want to know??" He asked. All of us nod. "Really??" He asked again. All of us nodded. "I.... I..... I....." "I what??" "I... I.... I.... I...." "Can you please said the word in a sentence??" Said Hongbin.

 

"OK,OK.. I am pregnant a baby. And it's a boy." All of us stared at him blank while Leo cheered. Hakyeon ran to him. "Yeah!!!" All of us looked weirdly at them.

 

"What should we name it???" Asked Taekwoon happily. "Woah,woah,stop talking about the name thing and tell me why ate you guys so happy??" Hakyeon younger brother asks.

 

"Well your brother in law, really want to have a son." He said. All of us still didn't understand the situation.

 

5 month later....

 

Nobody P.O.V

 

Solji and Minhyuk already married and Solji is pregnant two weeks. But one day,Hakyeon misunderstood the situation at the kitchen. Solji fell on Taekwoon when she tripped.

 

Hakyeon ran into their room. He forgot to locked the door. Taekwoon came in and sat beside Hakyeon. He wrapped his arm around Hakyeom shoulder.

 

"Hakyeon-ah,this is just a misunderstood. I'm not what your thinking." Taekwoon said. Hakyeon look away from Taekwoon. He still crying. Taekwoon sigh. He know he have to do the thing.

 

The thing that he never do to everyone. He take a deep breath. Then he do the thing.

 

"1 plus 1 equals to Hakyeon."

 

"2 plus 2 equals to Yeonnie."

 

"3 plus 3 equals to My cutie Hakyeon."

 

"4 plus 4 equals to My baby."

 

"5 plus 5 equals to My lovely friend."

 

"6 plus 6 equals to (kiss Hakyeon cheeks) My dearest Wifey."

 

He said after doing the cute thing. Hakyein chuckle a little at Taekwoon cuteness but try to hide it. Taekwoon knows that Hakyeon is laughing. He pouted. "Hakyeon-ah,you know how hard I had to do that and your laughing." Says Taaekwoon.

 

Hakyeon hug him. "Sorry." Hakyeon says. Taekwoon hug him back. He kissed Hakyeon's head. "What if 'Hakyeon plus Taekwoon'??" He asked. "Jung Jaehwan." Hakyeon answer using their soon son name.

 

"Yes." Taekwoon said as he pinched Hakyeon nose. Solji that is watching from behind just chuckle. "What are you laughing??" Ask Minhyuk that come from knowhere. Solji just pointed to the couple.

 

Minhyuk hug Solji from behind. They looked to Hakyeon and Taekwoon wedding picture.(it's up to you guys to think the picture.)

 

6 years later....

 

Hakyeon and Taekwoon already had two sons. Jung Jaehwan,6 years old. Jung Sanhyuk, 4 years old. Solji and Minhyuk already had one daughter and a son. It was a twins. Lee Minjae and Lee Minah. The two of them are 5 years old.

 

Taekwoon was on his way to take Jaehwan from his school. When he arrived,he can't seem to see where Jaehwan is. When he was searching,Jaehwan can from behind him and scared him. "APPA!!" He shouted.

 

Taekwoon shouted back. "Warghh!!" He then calmed down. "Jaehwan-ah,you scared me for the tenth time." Taekwoon just chuckle. Then he went back to his house with Jaehwan. He and Jaehwan search for Hakyeon and the evil maknae,Hyuk.

 

"Appa,do you think the evil maknae has kidnapped our mother??" Asked Jaehwan while his hand is making a gun shape. Taekwoon just chuckle and follow his son acting. "Lets save our mom." Taekwoon says.

 

Then they saw Hakyeon is playing with Hyuk at the garden behind their house. "Stopped right there evil maknae Hyuk. We are going to take our mom back." Jaehwan said with a water gun at his hand.

 

"No!!" Shouted Hakyeon. Hakyeon is hiding behind Hyuk. "All of you can't take me back. I think I already fall in love with Hyuk." "Do you think so??" Ask Taekwoon. He and Jaehwan ran to them. Jaehwan is shooting Hyuk like a crazy people. Taekwoon is carrying Hakyeon on a bridal style.

 

He kiss Hakyeon fully in his lips. "I love you." Say Taekwoon. They watch as Jaehwan and Hyuk running like a crazy people. Then,the Rabin couple came with the Minji couple. Hongbin is pregnant two month.

 

Taekwoon drop Hakyeon. Jaehwan and Hyukkie run to the visitor. Hyuk reach out his hand asking Ravi to carry him. Jaehwan hug Minhyuk legs. "Minhyuk hyung,Hyukkie kidnapped our mother." Say Jaehwan.

 

"Lets have a fight." Say Ravi. "All of you continue your fighting. I'm tired." Say Hong bin as he seated at a chair near him. They continue to fight. Jaehwan is shooting the water at Hyukkie's team. Hyuk team is teasing them and try to run away from them.

 

Taekwoon is hugging Hakyeon and kiss his head. "Thank you Hakyeon-ah. This is a very good present." Hakyeon just chuckle while looking at the fighting between Hyuk team and Jaehwan team.

 

"Don't you think you can ran away from the ex-criminal." Say Solji as she is chasing Hyukkie. This is the most happy family in the world running like a crazy people. And a secret that everyone knows.

 

Taekwoon and Hakyeon were friends before but now already married and had two sons.

 

Solji and Minhyuk,they we're hunting for Hakyeon and Taekwoon but end up liking each other.

 

Ravi and Hongbin were a couple before but now we're already married.

 

This is the Happy Ending that everyone wanted.

 

The End...