PART 6: THE HAPPIEST DAY EVER.

MY LOVER

Nobody P.O.V

 

Solji approach them. "Hello Hakyeon ssi.." she said politely. "What are you doing here." Taekwoon hissed at her. "Well I wanted to pick Hakyeon up. So I came here." She answer.

 

"No need. We will go back together right Yeonnie baby?" "Eung~~" said Hakyeon cutely. Then he peck Hakyeon lips in front of Solji. "Can you please excuse us." Taekwoon said and walk passed Solji.

 

She just galred at them. 'I hate them.' She said in her heart..then she walked angrily to her car. At the road,she was stucked at the traffic jam. She felt so angry that she accidentally push the the steering hard until it make a horn sound that startle the person in front her.

 

Taekwoon P.O.V

 

I looked at Hakyeon in the car as we ran away from Solji. He hold his head just like he felt dizzy. I looked at him. "Hakyeon-ah, gwenchana??" I asked him. But he didn't answer. Instead he nodded.

 

I just still concentrated at driving while stilling a glance at him. He still hold his head.

 

At our house.....

 

We arrived at our house but Hakyeon is still asleep. "Hakyeon-ah.." I called him softly while shake him. But he didn't answer instead stirred in his sleep and then continue to sleep.

 

"Do you want me to carry you?" He nodded. I just chuckle. I went out from my car and when to his side. I carry him using a bridle style. His arms safely wrap around my neck. He snuggle his head more deeper at my chest.

 

Then I walk to our room. I then put him on our bed. I kissed his forehead and then bring our luggage to our room. After that I when to him and wrapped my arm around him. He snuggle closer to my chest. 

 

And we sleep for a long time until the night came. When I woke up,Hakyeon was not there. He was not in my arms. I trying to look for him. Then I saw him cooking at the kitchen.

 

I walk to him and hugged from behind. It make him startle. "Taekwoon-ah, you scared me." He said slapping my arms that wrapped his waist. I just chuckle and put my chin at his shoulder.

 

"What are you cooking." I asked. "Emmm..... You thing??" "My favourite??" I asked. He sign. "How did you know??" "Well I'm your Friend slash Husband. I have all your personality. All of it in my head." I said.

 

Then he sing CN-Blue,In my head. I just chuckle and kiss his cheek. Then I went to the dining table and wait for the food. It takes a long time for the food to get ready. I'm so hungry and I can't wait for it.

 

Then I hold a fork at my right hand and a spoon at my left hand and stomped it at the table. And then he bring the food at the table. Then,we eat the food before going to sleep.

 

The next morning.....

 

I woke up at the midnight by the sound of Hakyeon vomit in the bathroom. I ran to him and rubbed his back. After he had done all of the things,I asked him. "Hakyeon-ah, are you OK??" 

 

He just nodded but I know his not ok. I look at him walk out of the bathroom and went to the bed. Day by day, I looked at Hakyeon's body has change the shape of normal body.

 

I walked to him. "Hakyeon-ah, are u making a plastic surgery? Your is a bit bigger than usual." I smack his . "Owh,yah. What are you doing??" He looked at me while rub his .

 

"Sorry." I said as I peck his lips. He still mad at me. I circled my arm at his waist. Our forehead glued to each other. "Sorry." I whisper to him. He turned to face me.

 

He leaned his face to my chest. I his hair. "I forgive you." I kissed his head.

 

One week later...

 

I can't stand hearing he vomit every day and night. Until one day I bring him to the clinic. He lean his head to my shoulder. "Taekwoon-ah, my head hurt." I kissed his head. "It's alright Hakyeon. It will gone later."

 

Then a doctor call my wife name. He asked if he can examinate Hakyeon first. So I let he examinate Hakyeon while I wait. About 36 minutes,he call me. His face was a bit happy. So is Hakyeon.

 

"Mr Taekwoon. Congratulations!!" He said. "Why??" I asked him and Hakyeon. Hakyeon's mouth can't stop smiling while he looked at me. "Your going to be a father." He said.

 

Now I'm more confused. He just chuckle. So is Hakyeon. "Your wife is pregnant. The baby is 2 weeks now." I take some time to understand what he is saying.

 

After I realized it, I widened my eyes. "Really??!" Hakyeon and the doctor nodded. I hugged Hakyeon while kiss his head. The doctor just chuckle at our behaviour.

 

Maybe he have seen this scene at other couple. "Well, the dizziness that you have will gone after several days." He said. "And also come here for a regular checkup." "OK doctor. And thank you very much."

 

"I think you should thank to your wife first before me." he said. "And can I meet with you for a while Mr. Taekwoon ssi?" he asked and I nodded. Hakyeon went out and I left with him alone.

 

He asked me to sit before he speak. "Your wife attitude will change when he is pregnant. His food,behaiviour and if he wish for something,you have to fulfill it." He said and I nodded. 

 

I left the room and went to my car after I take the medicine that the nurse gave for Hakyeon. He was waiting in the car. His face was more happier than I've ever seen before.

 

Then I went inside the car. "Thank u Hakyeon-ah.." I said as I hugged him and rub his belly.

 

After that we when to our house. After we went in the house, I ask him to tell his parents bout it.

 

But he says that we should tell our mother first. I about to give another answer but I remembered what the doctor said.

 

'You must fulfill his wish.' Then I agree with him. I call my mother first.

 

Taekwoon:Annyeong eomma.

 

Mrs. Jung:Ne~~

 

Taekwoon:I have a good news to you. But you have to keep it as a secret. Don't tell anyone except Mrs Cha,Ravi and Hongbin.

 

Mrs. Jung:OK. What is it.

 

Taekwoon:(let out a heavy sign) Hakyeon is...... pregnant.

 

Mrs. Jung: Really!! Oh my... So I'm going to be a grandmother soon??

 

Taekwoon: Yes Eomma.

 

Mrs. Jung: Congratulation Taekwoon-ah. You'll soon going to be a father. And Hakyeon is going to be a mother.

 

Taekwoon:Thanks Eomma.

 

Mrs. Jung: You're welcome.

 

End the call...

 

I hugged Hakyeon. "Thanks Hakyeon-ah. You make my life so meaningful." I said as I kissed his forehead then to the lips.

 

Ravi's P.O.V

 

"WAAAAAHHHHH" I shouted as I got the news from Mrs. Jung. "What's wrong ??" Hongbin asked me.

 

"Hongbin-ah!!" "Yes.." he answer.

 

"Hakyeon...."

 

"Yes...."

 

"Hyung......"

 

"Yes..."

 

"Is..."

 

"Can you just say the whole sentence??"

 

"Okay,okay. Hakyeon hyung is pregnant."

 

"REALLY!!"

 

We jump up and down at our bed just like a kid. "So,is it a girl or boy?" "I don't know..."

 

After one week...

 

Nobody P.O.V

 

Taekwoon gather his and Hakyeon family at their house. Their mother already know why they at their house. "So Taekwoon,why are we here??" Said her sister that is holding her 9 year old daughter.

 

"Hakyeon,are you ready..." He whisper. Hakyeon nodded as a yes at Taekwoon question. "Everyone,(release a heavy sign) Hakyeon is...pregnant." All of their families gasped.

 

"Really!!" Hakyeon brother in law asked. Hakyeon nodded. They all cheered. Hakyeon's younger brother is the most happy person to know. This news spread to Hakyeon workplace until Solji knew it. She call Minhyuk to their usual place.

 

At the CUBE CLUB...

 

Solji P.O.V

 

"Did you already got the news that Hakyeon is pregnant??" I asked. He shoked his head.

 

"Solji-ah.." 

 

"Neh." 

 

"Could we just accepted that we can't separate them?"

 

"I will not give up so easily."

 

"But,we can't do that to them it's not good."

 

"I will get him."

 

I said to him and leave him at the club. I will get you Jung Taekwoon.

But,what could I do.

 

Maybe I can.... Ah yes, that's a good Idea.

 

The next day...

 

Hakyeon P.O.V

 

I woke up with Taekwoon beside me. He is rubbing my stomach. "Good morning,baby." He said give me a peck at my lips. "Why aren't you getting ready for the day?" 

 

"So do you, why aren't you getting ready for the day?" He asked. "Well,I'm pregnant so I'm taking a day off." He then went to the bathroom to take a shower. I went to the living room and sit at the couch.

 

Suddenly Taekwoon came from behind and scared me. "What's wrong with you." I said to him. Then I turned my face away from him. He cupped my then face.

 

"Sorry baby." He said then he peck my lips. He then hugged me and put my head at his chest. "Do you want to eat? I'll cook." I nodded and said "fish egg." "What is that."

 

"Well,I want to eat it. Its not that hard." He then cook for me. After we have eat,he when to the company. About 7 minutes later,I heard a knock from the door. There was a lady in front of the door. 

 

Her face is cover with a cloth. But her face is familiar. "Hello mr. I'm from the orphanage house. Do you have anything to give to us??" "Umm,wait here. I will get something in there." I said.

 

As I turn around,her arm was at my neck while holding a knife. "What are you doing??!" I ask her. "Hahaha,you sure a stupid man." She said. Then she take off the cloth from her face.

 

I gasped. It was Solji. She laugh evilly. Then she shove her knife near my stomach. "What is this. What's in here. Ahh,I forgot. There is a baby in here. Can I welcome this baby with a knife??"

 

She said as she teasing me by trying to shove the knife at my stomach. "Please...don't....d..d..d..do t...that." I said. It was hard for me to take a breath as she was going to stab me,the front door open. It was Taekwoon.

 

"SOLJI!! STOP BEING CRAZY!!! What do you want. If you want me,I will give myself for you but please don't hurt Hakyeon and the baby."

 

"Well,that's easy."

 

"Now give me the knife."

 

She just look at the knife before gave it to Taekwoon. But before he could reached it,she take it back. "Do you think I'm that stupid. You....." She keep on talking without realised Taekwoon is walking to me.

 

When she realised it she shout my name. She was about to stabbed me but I didn't feel any hurt. When I open my eyes I saw Taekwoon protect me from Solji. Then Solji pulled the knife from his stomach.

 

Then Taekwoon fell. Solji realised that things didn't go as what she planned. She ran away without the knife in her hand. I carry Taekwoon to my lap. "Taekwoon-ah,Taekwoon-ah. I know you're strong. Please don't leave me. Please don't leave our baby. Please..."

 

Taekwoon then put his hand at my cheeks. He carresed my cheek. I know that my cheek has Taekwoon's blood. "Hak..hak..Hakyeon-ah,please take care if our baby." He said. Then he carresed my stomach.

 

"It's hurt Hakyeon..too much." He said. Then I carresed his cheek. "Hush. Shh.. Don't

talk now. It..I....it will be more hurt." He then nodded before he closed his eyes. "Taekwoon-ah,Taekwoon-ah!! I know your sleeping. Wake up!! WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!!" I said but to no avail.