PART 3

MY LOVER

Hongbin P.O.V

 

Hakyeon had done his work and were cleaning his table. I was just looking at him."Hyung,do you need my help??" I ask him. "Nope." He answer. Then he walk outside to his car and drive to his home. 

 

Just when I'm about to walk to the exit door, I saw Miss Solji is talking to someone else in the phone and smirk and laugh evilly. Then I saw moving just like she was saying 'let's meet up.'

 

Then she clean her table and walk out from her office. I immediately hide. After she walk out from her company,I ran to my car and drive it as fast as I can to my share apartment with Wonshik.

 

After I reached my apartment, I call Wonshik."Wonshik-ah!!" I shout for his name. "What it is darling??" He ask me. "I think my boss is planning to revenge with Hakyeon." "Why did you say that?" He ask. "Because..... " I tell him what happened.

 

FLASHBACK....... 

 

Solji was about to walk to the exit door but someone call him.It's Minhyuk. 

 

The conversation....

 

Solji:Hello

 

Minhyuk:Do you know what?? Just now I saw Leo and Hakyeon were too lovey dovey and it is disgusting.

 

Solji:What it is 

 

Minhyuk:They were hugging and kissing.

 

Solji:WHAT?!!

 

'It is the same as what Jakyron hyung said.' Say Hongbin but ot was.to loud that Solji hear it."Who's there." Ask Solji but no one answer.

 

Solji:Minhyuk,I call u later.

 

Then she ended the call.

 

Solji walk to where Hongbin hide,the cupboard. "Who's there?" She ask. "Who's there!!" She shout. When she reach to Hongbin's hide out there's no one.

 

Actually Hongbin is behind the cupboard. Then Solji left her company.

 

ENDED OF THE FLASHBACK.....

 

"Seriously!!" I nodded. "But dear,we don't have enough evidence to tell that she is having revenge on Hakyeon hyung." "You're right. Maybe I have to search for more evidence. Besides,I'm Detective Lee Hongbin." I said. Wonshik just chuckle and peck my cheek.

 

Meanwhile at NEO's house.....

 

Hakyeon didn't touch his food at all. Taekwoon look at him weird. "Hakyeon-ah,why aren't you eating?" "I have no appetite." Says Hakyeon. Taekwoon then walk to the sink and wash the dishes then went back to Hakyeon.

 

"I'll feed you." He take a spoonful of rice and ask Hakyeon to eat but he refused."Hakyeon-ah"says Taekwoon softly. But he still refused. After tenth time spoke softly,finally Taekwoon says with a higher tone and a serious face. Hakyeon immediately eat.

 

He still scared with Taekwoon serious voice. "Good boy."says Taekwoon and pat Hakyeon hair. He wiped the rice grain at Hakyeon's mouth with his thumb.

 

Then he finished the food. "What's wrong Hakyeon-ah?" " Nothing,it just that I'm tired."says Hakyeon. "Really" "Yes" He says with a tired smile. "Then,sleep." Suddenly I felt something at my lap. "Carry me,I'm to tired to walk." Says Hakyeon.

 

Then Taekwoon carried Hakyeon in a bridal style. He put him on the bed. Then Taekwoon laid beside him and hugged him. Hakyeon snuggled closer to his chest.

 

Taekwoon kiss Hakyeon's crown. "Goodnight my friend. I love you.." Says Taekwoon and earned a groaned from Hakyeon. "Friends only??" "I mean Friends A.K.A wife." Taekwoon says and earned a kiss from Hakyeon. With that the couple sleep peacefully.

 

At the CUBE CLUB........

 

"I don't have any idea how to separate them!!" Said Minhyuk. "I know. They two were always lovey dovey. I HATE IT!!" Said Solji. "How can we separate them?? Its killing me to see they lovey dovey." Said Minhyuk.

 

"And I have a work to do in Busan." She laugh evilly. "What do you mean?" Ask Minhyuk. "You're so stupid. No wonder Hakyeon leave you. What I mean is I don't have to do the work in Busan. I will ask Hakyeon to do it."

 

"And...." Solji rolled her eyes. "You'll spend ur time with Hakyeon in Busan while I'm with Taekwoon here." "Ooooo,now I know...." "And actually Taekwoon birthday will come and I will celebrate by myself."

 

"Woah,you are Taekwoon fan. Even his birthday you remember it." "Well,I'm his ex wife-to be." Then they laugh evilly.

 

The next morning.....

 

Hongbin P.O.V

 

I woke up and saw Wonshik beside me. I kiss him. Like a sleeping beauty, he woke up. "Good morning,dear..." He said. "I'm going to get ready for the day." I walk to the bathroom and get ready.

 

Same as Ravi. After that I finish showering and wait for Ravi. After for a long waiting,he's done. "Bye dear." I said to him. He stop walking. He walk back to me. "Why dear??" I ask him. 

 

Then he peck my lips. "Its a tip from Taekwoon hyung.." he said. Then I realize that my cheek is blushing. I bid him a goodbye. Then I drive to the company.

 

After I reach the office,I read a newspaper while drinking a water. Suddenly, there's an article that made me spit my water. "Hey are you alright." Someone ask me and it is Hakyeon hyung.

 

Hakyeon P.O.V

 

I tried to feel for someone beside me but there's no one there. I woke up and saw no one beside me. I get ready for the day and saw someone cooking. It is my husband. I hug him from being. 

 

"Your awake?" He ask me. I just nodded. "What are you doing?" I ask him. "I'm cooking." He said. Then we eating hapilly. After that he wash the dishes. "Hakyeon-ah I'm going" he shouted.

 

"WAIT!!" I shout back. I ran to him and hug him. He put a kiss at his hand and put it at my lips. Then he went out to his car. After he left,I touched my lips where he put his kiss. I jumped with joy after what he had done.

 

Then I went to my car and drove it to my office. When I reach there I see Hongbin spit out his water. I walk to him and ask. "Are you alright??" He looked at me,horrified. He show me the newspaper.

 

I read the article. I laugh. It was about Leo and me. It says there, 'JUNG TAEKWOON MARRY WITH A WORKER FROM HIS EX-WIFE-TO BE,SOLJI AT WISE ENTERTAINMENT.'

 

"HYUNG!!" Hongbin shout at me. "Sorry.." I said. He look pissed at me. "What if Miss Solji see's it??" He ask me. Suddenly Miss Solji call me. "Your dommed" said Hongbin to me. I just laughed and walk to her office.

 

At Solji office....

 

"You have work to do at Busan." She said to me. "But isn't that your work Miss Solji." I ask her. "I'm the boss here so it's up to me if I done want or I ask my worker to do it." She said then she shoo me out.

 

Before I reached the door,she said something. "The article about your....." She did'nt finished her word because I cut her. "About my husband!! Thank you Miss Solji because you spend you're time to read it. I appreciate it." I said. Then I leave her office.

 

At my house.....

 

"WHAT!! NO YOU CAN'T GO THERE!!!" said Taekwoon to me. "Why~~ it was just for one week." I whined. "No you can't go. You'll leave me alone. And I hate leave alone." He said.

 

I just chuckle. "It's not too long. Just for one week. TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, Then one week have passed." I said. He just glare at me. "No,how bout you quit from the company and work with me." He said and received a glare from me.

 

"Your just like a child lost his toy. Just for one week." I said and hugged him so that he is closed to me. "No I don't want,I don't want......" He repeat it again and again while stopped his feet.

 

I just chuckle and kiss him at the cheek then his lips. "I promised I will be back here before one week OK?" He just sign and nodded. I pat his head. "Good boy." Then he hugged me. "What's wrong Leo?" I ask him.

 

"I just wanted to cuddled with you before you because in one week I have no one to cuddle with" he said. I just chuckle and kiss his crown before I left him.