PART 2

MY LOVER

Leo's P.O.V

 

I woke up from my sleep but not fully awake. I walk to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Hakyeon is still asleep. He look so tired and exhausted. Maybe I'll just let him sleep.

 

I walk to the downstairs and stop in front of the door. I feel someone look at me. At the window. It is impossible if it is Hakyeon because he is sleeping soundly at upstairs. Maybe I was just zooming of.

 

Hakyeon P.O.V

 

I woke up without Taekwoon beside me. Maybe he had gone to work. I have to get ready. If not my boss,Miss Solji will get mad. She really was an arrogont lady. Such a weird boss. 

 

Why did I have to work at her company. It's very hard. But my cousin Hongbin work there. He is very helpful. He is the best cousin I ever had. 

 

Nobody P.O.V

 

Hakyeon arrived at his office. But he was being greet by a shouting from her boss."CHA HAKYEON!! COME TO MY OFFICE NOW!!!" Hongbin who pass by him just whisper a sorry.

 

In the office....

 

"Why are u late today?" She ask with the most annoying voice. "I'm sorry Miss Solji. I just overslept. "Solji just look at him. "How can I trust u?" She ask. "I will do anything that u want." 

 

"Then finish all of the projects thet was on ur table." She said and shoo him away. Hakyeon walk out from her office with an annoying face.'She is the most weird person I've ever seen.'

 

"So what does she said??" Hongbin ask him after Hakyeon reach his table which is in front Hongbin's table. "She ask me why I'm late and ask me to do all of this projects." Hakyeon said.

 

"Poor my lovely cousin. I wish I could help u. But I can't. Or not Miss Solji will get mad and fired me." Said Hongbin while hug N. "It's okay,Hongbin-ah..." said Hakyeon. Then he continued doing his work.

 

After 7 hours....

 

"Hyung,are you OK??" Hongbin ask him."Yes I am." Hakyeon just answer without realised a blood flow down from his nose. "HYUNG!! You're nose are bleeding." Hongbin said half shout.

 

N ran to the restroom to wash his nose. Then N walk out from the restroom."Hyung,are u okay??" "I'm OK." Say Hakyeon. But he did'nt know that there's a pair of eyes is watching him.

 

"Minhyuk-ah, let's meet at our usual place today." said Solji.

 

At the cafe.....

 

"So,what it's your going to say?" ask Minhyuk at Solji. Solji staring at him and start to say. "How can we separate them?"ask Solji."Well,I don't know." say Minhyuk. "They were too lovey dovey."

 

"What do you mean by that?" ask Solji. "Well I don't know. They we're best friends. They're too close." Say Minhyuk."Excuse me Mr.Minhyuk, do you know who you're talking to? We will not give up."

 

"Okay,so what's your plan??" ask Minhyuk. "Well, we can be more lovey dovey than them." "What do you mean?"

 

"What I mean is you're going to hang out with Hakyeon while I'm with Taekwoon." "Oooooo!!Okay. We will separate them. For sure. At last Hakyeon. You will be mine and you can't never get away from me. Hakyeon-ah...."

 

"Me too."

 

They laugh like a crazy person.

 

Hongbin P.O.V

 

I walk into my apartment and been greeted by my lover, Ravi a.k.a Kim Wonshik. "Annyeong my Binnie." He said as he hugged me. Then he peck my lips. "I'm okay just its about Hakyeon hyung."

 

"What it's about?" "Our boss just scold my cousin because he late. It was not an hour but freaking 10 seconds only." I huffed. Ravi just chuckle and hugged me in his embrace. "But its kinda weird...." He said.

 

"What it is??" I asked. "U will know later my Binnie??" He asked."OK." I just answer but still confused with what Ravi says just now.

 

Nobody P.O.V

 

"I'm home!!" Shout Leo but no one greets him. He calls his wife name. But still no greetings from N. Suddenly,he found N sleeping at the couch with his body curling and blanket above him.

 

"N-ah" Leo shake Hakyeon slowly. But Hakyeon stirred in his sleep then continued to sleep. His forehead is sweating. Then Leo feels his forehead. His forehead is to hot than the normal temperature. 

 

''N-ah,you're burning hot.'' Say Leo. Then N wake up and say "I'm OK." "No you're not." Say Leo. Then Leo carried him in bridal style. He bring him in their bedroom. He put him on the bedroom.

 

He went to the kitchen and bring a wet towel with a bowl of water in their bedroom. He put the wet towel on Hakyeon's forehead. "Hakyeon-ah,what are u doing today that makes up sick??"

 

"I'all bring u to the hospital OK??" Ask Taekwoon."NO!!" shout Hakyeon. "Are u still scared of hospital Hakyeon??" Ask Taekwoon. "Yes,and why is that??" Ask Hakyeon. "You're already grown up hakyeon.."

 

"Well Its not my age that make me change my phobia to hospital." 

 

"Whatever."Leo rolled his eyes. "So u still accept me??" Ask Leo remembering about hakyeon words. "Mmm....about 10 years later. Maybe." Say Hakyeon playfully."Hakyeon~~" whine Leo. 

 

"Hihi.. I mean yes. I accept u." Say hakyeon. Then Leo peck N's lips. "Thank u" say Leo. "You are my friend. I love you." With that the couple kiss on their bed.

 

The next morning......

 

Hakyeon wake up from his sleep and beside him is his husband Leo. He give Leo a bone crushing hug. Leo wake up from his sleep. "Good morning." Hakyeon peck his lips.

 

"Good morning" say Leo. Hakyeon snuggle closer to Leo's chest. "Aren't you going to your office?" Ask Leo to N. Yes I have. But can't I cuddle with my friend a.k.a husband?" Ask N. Leo just chuckle at his wife words."Yes u may." Say Leo as he kiss N's head.

 

After the cuddle session....

 

Hakyeon was eating in the kitchen. After he had done eaten, Leo who is running downstairs bumped onto Hakyeon.

 

Leo P.O.V

 

"I'm sorry..." I say to N. "It's OK. Why are you running?" Ask N. "I'm late to work." I answer his question. I'm about to walk to the door but I walk back to N. "Did u forget something again?" He ask me. 

 

I hugged him." I forgot u." He hugged me back. I released my hug. I put a kiss at my hand and put at Hakyeon lips just like a peck. I bid him goodbye.

 

I drive my car to my office and been greet by Solji. My ex wife-to be."What are u doing here?" I ask her. " Well, can't I visit my ex-husband-to be??" She ask me. I just rolled my eyes and walk past her after I say the 'I hate u' word.

 

Hakyeon P.O.V

 

I just keep grinning after what Leo do to me this morning. I just keep grinning until Hongbin hit me with his file. "Hyung, stop grinning like a crazy people." Say Hongbin.

 

"Can't u please don't disturb me." I said to Hongbin. "Sorry. You're grinning like a crazy person. Can't u stop grinning. Arghhhhh. You're making me crazy. What is being your grinning?? Can u tell me??" Ask Hongbin. 

 

I tell him about Taekwoon been romantic."Seriously, Wonshik never do that to me..." Say hongbin while pouting.

 

I chuckle at his behavior. " Don't worry Hongbin-ah... Maybe someday he will do it to you." He continue sulking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry if my English is worst but I've already completed part 2. Enjoy!!!

 

(A/N:'T-ARA: Don't leave me'. It's a great song and a very sad song if you watch T-ARA Day by Day mv and the meaning.)