PART 1

MY LOVER

"Hakyeon-ah" Hakyeon turn around and saw his best friend,Taekwoon behind him.

 

"Neh" he answer. "Can you help me?" Taekwoon ask."Yes,What is it??" "I know I sound a little bit crazy,but will you marry me??" "WHAT?!BUT WHY??" "Because....."

 

FLASHBACK........

 

"LEO,please....can you marry Solji? She really likes you...."Taekwoon mother said.

 

"Eomma,for the last time,I will not marry her. I will find my own true love by myself." 

 

"Really!!" She jump with joy after what Taekwoon said.But they did'nt realized that there's someone watching them.

 

"Don't think that you will be happy with someone else except me,JUNG TAEKWOON."

 

FLASHBACK END.......

 

"But why me??"N ask."Because your my friend."answer Leo."But u can take someone else."

 

Leo stand up and his back was facing N. "Why did'nt u want to help me??It's not that hard. It was just a marriage." 

 

LEO said. "Your word doesn't make any sense!!" Yell N to Leo. "Please I'm begging u. I want u to be by my side."

 

Leo said. "OK,I'll help u" N said. He was shock because he was being hug my Leo.

 

"Thank U Hakyeon-ah. You are really my friend." Then he give Hakyeon a peck at his cheeks. 

 

"Yah,We're not marry yet." Said N. "Sorry,I just can't control my hormones. Thank u Hakyeon-ah."

 

While they we're chatting,they didn't realised that there's a woman who watching them.

 

"Don't think that u can snatch Taekwoon from me,Hakyeon-ah. I will make sure you will die first."

 

Then she laugh like a crazy people.

"I will kill you,CHA HAKYEON." Then,she glare angrily at Hakyeon.

 

After the marriage.....

 

"Hakyeon-ah,thank u...." Leo say to Hakyeon. "Ur welcome. But I'm not truly accept u as my husband. I think u have to wait." 

 

"OK." say Leo a little bit disappointed of what Hakyeon say.

 

"Hakyeon-ah" 

 

"Neh?"

 

"I'm going to work."

 

"OK,be careful!!"

 

Leo then leave to his office. Leo is the C.E.O of the Jung Enterprise. His secretary was RAVI or Kim Wonshik.

 

Hakyeon is a worker in the WISE Enterprise. His boss is Solji which is Taekwoon ex-wife-to-be.

 

Solji always try to pay attention to LEO when Leo is picken N from his office.

 

Enough about them.

 

Lets continue to the story.......................

 

Solji P.O.V

"I seriously hate u CHA HAKYEON." I keep cursing Hakyeon until I bumped to someone.

 

"I'm sorry" the male said I just roll my eyes and help him to pickup his file. Then I saw something that caught my attention.

 

Its says under the picture.'MY CHA HAKYEON. NOT YOURS.' The male snatch it back.

 

"Who are you to touch this picture?"

He ask. "Who are you??" I ask him. "I'm Hakyeon's ex-boyfriend,Minhyuk."

 

"Do you know who I am?" I ask him. He shocked his head meaning no."Well I'm Leo's ex-wife-to be."

 

He look at me with confused. "Let me tell you. How about we collaborate. We will both get what we want."I said.

 

Then he understand what I mean. Oh Hakyeon-ah. I hope u will spend ur time with Taekwoon before we separate u guys.