PART 5:LOVING DAY

MY LOVER

At the Solji's house.....

 

Solji is calling Minhyuk to tell him about the disaster day that happened to her. The present that Taekwoon resist is the most expensive thing that she ever buy.

 

Then Minhyuk answer the call.

 

Solji:So did your day go well with Hakyeon?

 

Minhyuk:No,when I was trying to spare my time with Hakyeon, Taekwoon call him and do you know what, they use sweet words like 'Woonie' and 'Yeonnie'.

 

Soljj: What!! It should be me who saying that to Taekwoon!!

 

Minhyuk: I know, but I can't just snatch the phone away.

 

Solji: I know. 

 

Minhyuk: Maybe I could propose him. Everyday I will bring a bouquet of flower to him. His favorite flower. Azalea.

 

Solji: OK. I hope your plan will work.

 

Minhyuk: me too.

 

Solji: I hope our wish will fulfill.

 

Minhyuk: me too.

 

The next day....

 

Minhyuk P.O.V

 

I'm in front of Hakyeon's door and holding a bouquet of flower. It's a bouquet of Azalea. It was his favourite flower. Every time when he and I was dating I will always bring the flower.

 

I knocked the door but no one open. I knocked again and again until he open it. His face was shocked when he see my face. "Hello dear,I miss you so much." I said but he just smile. 

 

Then he left me alone. I look at him. He walk quickly. He must wanted to run away from me. But poor Hakyeon,he can never ran away from me. I will make sure you fall into my hand.

 

I always came to his room but one day, I knocked Hakyeon's but it's not Hakyeon who open it. It was Taekwoon.

 

Taekwoon P.O.V

 

I really miss Hakyeon so much. Until I can't consecrated at work until Ravi call me from my own world. "Hyung,if you really love Hakyeon hyung,why don't you go to the airport and fly to there." Said Ravi.

 

I widened my eyes at Ravi's statement. "Your right, I'll go now.".I said and ran out from the company. After what seems like 6 hours,I reach there. I call Hakyeon and ask his room number.

 

After he said it all I ran to his room. I'm still holding the phone and didn't hang up the phone.nAfter I reach there, I hold a bouquet of flower. The Anzalea,his favourite. Then I talk to him back.

 

Taekwoon:Yeonnie,I have a surprise for you.

 

Hakyeon: what is it.

 

Taekwoon:Open your door.

 

Hakyeon:why??

 

Taekwoon:Just open it.

 

Hakyeon:(Open the door and gasps. Ended the call) 

 

"Are u really Taekwoon." He ask me. "Of course I am." He slap me. "OK,you are really Taekwoon." "Why are you slap me. Do you want me to leave you??" "NOOOOO!! I just want to know if this a dream or reality.." 

 

He then pulled me to his room and hugged him. "I miss you." He said and pulled me for a kissed. I struggle a little bit before I calmed down( I let you guys think their sweet kisses).

 

At the night we cuddle at his bed. "Woonie.." I just hummed. "Why did you come here??" He asked. "Why?? Did you want me to leave you?? If you want I will go now." "No² that's not what I mean." 

 

He hugged me tight until I can't breath. I just chuckle and kiss his crown. "Yeonnie...." Hakyeon cut my word. "Sleep. I'm tired." I adjust my position so I can hug Hakyeon more comfortable.

 

At the morning...

 

I awake from my sleep because I heard a knock at the door. I walk to the door and open the door. As I opened the door ,it was Minhyuk. "What are you doing here. Standing here in front my wife house....."

 

I looked at his hand. "......And a bouquet of my wife favourite flower." He looked at me. I closed the door infront him. Suddenly I hear Hakyeon voice. 

 

I change my voice and expression. "Yeonnie?? You're awake??" I asked him. He nodded. I look at him with his messy hair and half open eyes. 'How can you look adorable when you're sleep or awake??' I asked myself.

 

Ravi P.O.V

 

"Ravi-ah,dear,are you okay." My lover asked me. I shake my head meaning no. He hugged me from behind. "What's wrong. Did something happen or is it Taekwoon that make you feel like this??" He asked.

 

"Its Taekwoon hyung. This morning,he went to Busan for a week just to see Hakyeon hyung." I laugh. Hongbin laugh too. "Their love was very strong and nobody can separate them." Hongbin chuckle at his statement.

 

"C'mon,let's sleep. I'm tired." I said as I sleep in Hongbin's embrace. Hongbin just my hair lovingly.

 

The next morning...

 

I awake at 6:00 a.m. If it not because of my phone,I won't awake and still sleeping. I grumble in my sleep. My alarm ringtone was T-ARA lovey-dovey. But the ringtone keep ringing none stop. 

 

'Nado lovey dovey dovey,

Oh,oh,oh,oh,

Lovey dove dovey, 

Oh,oh,oh,oh,'

 

It stop ringing cause I closed it and continue to sleep while hugging Hongbin. Hongbin stirred in his sleep. And he hug me back. "Ravi-ah.." I hummed at him. 

 

"Do you know what time is now." "It is 6:07 a.m. Why baby??" I asked. "Why didn't you get ready for the day?" "Can't I cuddle with you for a minute?" He just chuckle and answer me back. "Yes you can."

 

After the cuddle session...

 

I get ready for the day. And so is Hongbin. I make a breakfast for us. Its a pancake,Hongbin's favourite. Then Hongbin came down and start laughing at me because I'm wearing a hot pink apron.

 

"Why are you laughing." He still laughing and I pouted at him. "Sorry." He said and peck my lips. We eat and then I send him to his workplace. I bid him goodbye after I peck his lips.

 

I drive to my workplace. Since I'm Taekwoon hyung secreatary, I don't have any work than clean his table.

 

Suddenly,Taekwoon hyung call me.

 

Taekwoon: Wonshik-ah,can you do me a favour??

 

Wonshik: What is it Taekwoon hyung??

 

Taekwoon: Can you help me find Minhyuk personality?? Minhyuk,Lee Minhyuk.

 

Wonshik:.Ooo. Minhyuk hyung. The one that date with Hakyeon hyung a long time ago. About 9 years ago.

 

Taekwoon: Do you know him?

 

Wonshik: Yes, His name is Lee Minhyuk. He is the same as you and Hakyeon hyung. He and Hakyeon hyung start dating when they we're 12 years old. But they broke up because Minhyuk hyung is having a scandle when Hakyeon hyung was at China for a holiday. He flirted with Hyungsik hyung. After Hakyeon hyung left him, Minhyuk hyung and Hyunsik hyung break up after 5 years Hakyeon hyung left him. That time Minhyuk hyung,Hakyeon hyung and you we're 18 years old. He started to feel lonely and regret for what he had done to Hakyeon hyung. And now,he wanted Hakyeon hyung back. He will do anything to snatch Hakyeon hyung back. Be careful Taekwoon hyung.

 

Taekwoon: Wow, how did you get all of this information?

 

Wonshik: I'm Hongbin's boyfriend. So, I know all about it. Beside, Hongbin is Hakyeon hyung cousin.

 

Taekwoon: Whatever. And thanks for the information.

 

Wonshik: You're welcome.

 

At the hotel...

 

Taekwoon P.O.V

 

I watch Hakyeon get ready for his work. "Hakyeon-ah are you gonna leave me??" "No. I'm going to work. What's wrong dear?" My heart flutters at the new nickname that he gave.

 

"You'll leave me alone. I hate it." I look away from him. He chuckle then come to me. "No I'm not silly. I'm going to our company at here,Busan." He then hugged me.

 

I sighed and hugged him back. He put a kiss at his hand then put at my lips. Then he walked away. "Yeonnie!!" I call him. "What is it." I pinned him at the wall and kiss him passionately. (I will let us guys think of it)

 

After the ugh... session...

 

"Bye Yeonnie." I said as I peck his lips. He bid me a goodbye and left me alone here.

 

Solji P.O.V

 

I woke up by the sound of my phone. Someone is calling me but who?? When I checked it, it was Minhyuk.

 

Sojin: Hello

 

Minhyuk: What are you doing?

 

Sojin: Sleeping. After this I am wanted to go to Taekwoon's company.

 

Minhyuk: You don't need to go there. Taekwoon is here. In Busan.

 

Sojin: WHAT?!!

 

Minhyuk: I have no idea now what to do. If I ever flirt with Hakyeon,he will punch me.

 

Sojin: Oh my God... What can we do now?? Let me think bout it. OK bye.

 

Minhyuk: Bye.

 

What can I do now?? URGH!!! THAT CHA HAKYEON!!! I WILL KILL YOU SOMEDAY. But how... How can I get my Taekwoon back?? His love with Hakyeon is too strong.

 

And how can I help that poor Minhyuk. How can someone cute like him... WHAT AM I THING KING RIGHT NOW?? OK.... Relax now... Lets think.. I have no idea.... Suddenly a boss, from my company in Busan call.

 

OK now I have an idea what to do. Oh my God!! I am a genius person.Get ready Jung Taekwoon. The next day,I wait at the airport for the arrivement of an airplane from Busan to Seoul.

 

Then I heard an announcement for an airplane from Busan to Seoul. Then I saw Hakyeon and Taekwoon walk hand in hand. That's killing me. Then I walk yo them. "Well hello,Hakyeon ssi,Taekwoon ssi." I said.

 

At Busan....

 

Hakyeon P.O.V

 

I blushed at Taekwoon behaviour. Since when he start to become this romantic. Think bout it makes me crazy. "Hakyeon-ah!!" My boss at here is more polite than Miss Solji.

 

"Neh~" I said. "Because you finished the ur work earlier,you can go home earlier." "REALLY!!" I said. "Yes. Why are you so happy." He asked. I hugged him and said 'I miss my husband.'

 

And I ran to the hotel and knock the door hardly. Taekwoon open it. "Woah,woah, Yeonnie, what's wrong?" "We can go back home." I said really. Then we were doing the celebrate dance.( Imagine it.)

 

At the airport...

 

I yawned because of the tiredness. And forgot to covered my mouth that Taekwoon covered it using his hand. I take his hand that covered my mouth to my hair . Just like I asked him to strook my hair.

 

After that we heard an announcement to Seoul. Taekwoon just drag me to the airplane.

He just my hair while I sleep at his shoulder. 

 

He kissed my hair while stroooking my hair it. Then we arrive at  Seoul. When we were lovey dovey, a disaster came. Miss Solji.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEAH!! CHAPTER 5( Jump )

I completed this chapter for a long time ago. (Cough cough)