PART 4:A DAY WITHOUT HAKYEON

MY LOVER

The next morning.....

 

Taekwoon P.O.V

 

I woke up and saw Hakyeon is getting ready for his flight. I get of from the bed and hug him from behind. "You're awake?" Hakyeon ask. He turn around and hug me. "I'll miss you." 

 

"Nado." I said and kiss him fully on the lips. Then I get ready cause I'm sending Hakyeon to the airport. After I done showering,we went to the airport by my car.

 

At the airport....

 

"Hakyeon-ah~~ I'll miss u." I whined. "It just for one week." He said caressing my cheeks. After that I hear an announcement for a flight to Busan. "Bye Taekwoonie.." he said.

 

His bout to walk but stop then walk back to me. He hugged me. "I'll miss you Taekwoonie." He said. Then I put a kiss at my hand and put at his lips.

 

He did the same but not my lips. He put at my cheeks or should I said slap me playfully. He bid me a goodbye and leave me alone at the airport. I feel so sad cause today is my birthday and he forgot bout it.

 

Hakyeon P.O.V

 

I walk away from Taekwoonie. He look so sad. Maybe he thinks that I forgot his birthday. Actually I didn't forgot it. I placed something in our closet. I will give it to him tonight. 

 

I'll call him. He will surely love it. 

 

In the airplane....

 

I just look at the cloud that passed me. I miss Taekwoonie so much. Will he be OK without me?? I keep thinking bout the same thing. Then,the airplane safely lane at Busan. 

 

I look at the view. It was really pretty which reminds me bout Taekwoon. I hope he's not flirting with another girl or boy. If I know it,I will surely kill him. And of course I will also kill the man or woman that flirting with him.

 

I laugh evilly without I realize I laugh to loud until the whole airport hear it. I just bowed at them shyly. Then I went to the hotel that Miss Solji has booked. I walk in and gasped. The hotel was huge.

 

I walk to the lobby to find my room. The woman gave me the key and asked me to wait while they cleaning the room. It trace at the key '360'. Then sit on a sofa near the lobby. Suddenly,I found someone that I don't want to meet. Minhyuk.

 

"Hello." He said. "What are you doing here??" I ask him. "Oh!! I just wander around here and I spotted you." He said. I wish Taekwoon was here. He can protect me from this crazy man.Suddenly,my phone ring. I look at the Id caller. It was Taekwoon. "Sorry, my husband call me."

 

I said and answer it....

 

Taekwoon P.O.V

 

I get out from the airport and when to my office. When I went inside,I saw Solji is sitting at my table. "Annyeong" said Solji. I just smile at her. "Do you know what day is today??" She asked me.

 

I just stared at her. "It's your birthday silly!!" She said and hand me a present. But I didn't accept it. "Maybe you just have to keep it. I'm already grown up and I don't need present." i said.

 

Then I shooed her out by push her. "Did you really love him so much that you forget bout me?!" She said half shouting. I keep shooed her. Then I closed the door. She's really such an annoying lady. Then I take my phone and call Hakyeon.

 

After a few ringing,he answer it. 

 

The conversation..... 

 

Hakyeon:WOONIE!!!

 

Taekwoon:Woah, why are you so happy. I'm just call you. Do you miss me??

 

Hakyeon: Yes I really miss u. What is my lovely husband is doing??

 

Taekwoon: I just reach my office. Why??

 

Hakyeon: Nothing,I just miss my husband. I wondered what is he doing right now.

 

Minhyuk look pissed at Hakyeon and leave him. Hakyeon just smirk.

 

Taekwoon: Hakyeon-ah,why are u smirking??

 

Hakyeon:Nothing. Thanks for calling me Woonie..

 

Taekwoon:Why what's wrong Yeonnie??

 

Hakyeon:Just now,Minhyuk,my ex-boyfriend is here. I'm so scared. He looks like he want me back. I'm so scared Woonie.

 

Taekwoon:Its OK now Hakyeon. His gone right now. Do you want me to go there??

 

Hakyeon: No need.

 

Taekwoon: OK,take care my love. Saranghae.(Make a kiss sound)

 

Hakyeon:Nado²(Make a kiss sound)

 

Ended of the conversation....

 

I just chuckled at Hakyeon behavior. His behaviour never change since the first time we meet.FLASHBACK......

 

5 Years.....

 

This is my first day at kindergarten. I don't have any friends. And I always being bullied by the 6 years old kids. Until one day when I was being bullied, a kid that as same old as me came and save me.

 

"Don't ever come back here or I will definitely tell the headmaster." He said. Then he walk to me. "Are u OK??" He asked. I only nodded. "Who are you? I've never seen you?" I asked him.

 

"Ooo..I'm Hakyeon,the new student. I just transfer here because my father got a work at here." He said. "Hey,let's be friends." He said offered a hand to shake. I took it and smile a little. Then we became friends after that.

 

12 Years....

 

"Taekwoon-ah!!" He called me. "Neh~" I answer. "Can you help me??" He asked. "What is it??" I asked him back. "Can you do my homework??" I nudge his head using my knuckle. "When I was 6 years old,you protect me from the bullies and now your bullying me??"

 

"Aww~~ can't u help your cute friend??" He said making a puppy eyes. I shaked my head meaning no. "Please~~" he whined while making an aegyo. But I still shaked my head. He still begging me.

 

"Please~~" he said while making an aegyo and stompped his feet. "OK²" I said at him. "Yay~~" he hugged me but I pushed him away. "Seriously, you're the most annoying person I've ever seen." I said.

 

"And this annoying person is your friend." He said and laugh evilly while I'm doing his homework.

 

16 Years....

 

I've been bullied again but this time Hakyeon didn't know anything because I keep it as my own secret. The bullied left a scar at my wrist. Hakyeon came to me after the bullies left me.

 

I try to hide the scar but Hakyeon already caught it. I've caught red-handed. "Taekwoon-ah,what happened to your wrist?? Are you being bullied again??" He asked but I shocked my head.

 

"But Taekwoon,if you ever being bullied again tell me. I will help you." He said and I nodded. But all of it was just a lie. I didn't tell him. I still keep it as a secret. I don't want the bullies to hurt Hakyeon.

 

He is my one and only friend. If the bullies ever hurt Hakyeon,I will never forgive myself. But one day,when I was being bullied someone punch them and fight with them.

 

I didn't clearly see his face. After I've seen it,I gasped. It was Hakyeon. After the bullies beaten,i ran and hugged Hakyeon. "Don't ever come back here you stupid,coward bullies." He said. Then he turned and hugged me back.

 

He then lift my face. "Did they hurt you?!" He asked me. I shocked my head. He hugged me back and put my head at his shoulder. I cry at his shoulder. He softly my hair.

 

"Its OK. They're all gone." He said trying to console me. "Why you didn't tell me bout it??" He asked me. "I scared.... i...i..if I..... te...te...tell you, I will l...l...lost my one and only f...friend." I said between sob.

 

He still my hair. "Its OK now. They're gone. I'm here." He said then kiss my head. I still crying at his shoulder. 

 

ENDED OF THE FLASHBACK...

 

I smile at myself because of the memories of me and Hakyeon. I can't stopped smiling until Wonshik knocked my head with the file.

 

"Sorry hyung but please stopped grinning. I scared if you ripped your mouth by grinning. " he said.

 

I just keep doing my work and ignored Wonshik that tell me his love story with Hongbin,Hakyeon's cousin.

 

At Hongbin's office...

 

Hongbin P.O.V

 

Solji stompped her feet after she enter the company. She then walk to me. "Hongbin-ah,I want you to make a project in this file." She said. "But isn't this your work?" I asked her. "Who is the boss in the company?" She asked while raised an eyebrow.

 

"You." I said. "Then, finished your work." She said then walk to her office. I just looked weird at her. She's really an arrogant boss. How could I work with her. I just keep doing my work.

 

At Hongbin and Ravi's house...

 

"Dear,aren't you going to stopped doing that?" Ravi asked me. " No,I have to do this." I said. "Isn't this your boss work?" He asked. "Yes. How did you know?" I asked him.

 

He hugged me from back. "I know." He said. Then i stopped doing my work. "Lets sleep." I said. Then we walk to our bedroom and cuddle each other.

 

Hakyeon P.O.V

 

I took my phone and dial Taekwoon number. I've miss him so much and I feel lonely at here.

 

It take a long time for him to pick up. But then it was transfer to the voicemail. I call him back.

 

After a few ring,he answer it.

 

The conversation..... 

 

Taekwoon: YEONNIE!!

 

Hakyeon:Aww~ did you miss me Woonie. 

 

Taekwoon: Yes.

 

Hakyeon: I miss you to. It feel lonely here. I don't have anyone to cuddle with.

 

Taekwoon:Nado²

 

Hakyeon: Taekwoon-ah,sorry if I didn't celebrate your birthday like always.

 

Taekwoon:Its OK Yeon-ah.

 

Hakyeon: By the way,I got a present for you!!

 

Taekwoon: what it is.

 

Hakyeon: Firstly,walk to the closet.

 

Taekwoon: OK,(walk to the closet),OK now,I'm here. 

 

Hakyeon: OK,then open the closet.

 

Taekwoon: OK I already open it. Oo there's a box and a card on my clothes.

 

Hakyeon:Take the box and read the card. 

 

Taekwoon: Okay,(open the card),It says 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FRIEND,LOVE,HUSBAND.💗

 

FROM:YOUR FRIEND A.K.A WIFE

TO:MY LOVELY WOONIE.'

 

Hakyeon:Do you like it??

 

Taekwoon:Yes. Thanks. Thats why I love you. (Make a kiss sounds)

 

Hakyeon: Nado²

 

Taekwoon: Bye Yeonnie. I love u.

 

Hakyeon:Nado². Bye Woonie.

 

End of the conversation.

 

I smile like a crazy people because of Taekwoon being so romantic. I sleep late because I'm finishing my work.

 

The next morning...

 

I was getting ready at my hotel when I heard the door has been knock. It won't stop being knock because it was waiting someone to open it. I ran to the door to open the door. 

 

The person in front of me is holding a bouquet of an Azalea flower. My favourite flower. But when the person lower the flower to reveal its face,it was Minhyuk.