PART 8:EPILOGUE

MY LOVER
NEO "Eom....ma..." Hyuk word make Hakyeon startled. He was doing the dishes. Hyuk is sitting on his baby chair. "Did you call me??" He ask hyuk. Hyuk nodded. He pat Hakyeon cheek. "Call me again Hyuk-ah." Hakyeon said. "Mma.." he said. "Aigoo. WOON-AH, HONEY, KEN-AH!!! COME HERE!!!" They ran to downstairs. "What's wrong dear?? Did you hurt anywhere??" Taekwoon ask. Hakyeon shakes his head. "No. Look at Hyuk." They look at Hyuk. "There's nothing wrong at Hyuk eomma. He didn't cried." Ken said. "Hyuk-ah, call eomma." "Eom....ma. Mma!!" He said. "Did he just talked??" Taekwoon ask. Hakyeon nodded. "You've talk Hyuk-ah." Taekwoon said as he kissed his cheek. Hyuk just giggled. "Eomma." Ken call him. "Ne~ Jaehwan-ah." He look at his son. "Can Hyuk call me??" "You'll just have to wait Jaehwan-ah." Taekwoon said. Hakyeon take Hyuk from his baby chair to the couch in front of their TV. Ken so beside Hyuk and play with him. Taekwoon hug Hakyeon from behind and kiss his head. "I love you." Taekwoon said. He turn Hakyeon so that he was facing him. "I love you too." Hakyeon said. They leaned their face closer and their lips touch. It was sweet kiss at first. Then, Taekwoon bit Hakyeon lower lip before he entered his tough. Then, they broke the kiss. Forhead were against each other. They giggle after the sloppy kiss. Then, they kiss back. Without their knowing, their son were looking at them. "Hyuk-ah. Do you think we can do that to someone when we grow up??" Hyuk just giggle at his hyung's word. The couple broke their kiss. Taekwoon had his arms wrapped around his waist while Hakyeon's arms wrapped around his neck. "May I??" Taekwoon ask. Hakyeon just giggle at his husband words. He nodded before start kissing again. Ken is getting bored by looking at his parents. He then changed his position so that he can play with Hyuk. "What a board scene. What so special with the kiss." He whisper to Hyuk. "Jaehwan-ah, eomma and appa will be in our room. If you want anything, knock the door first OK??" Ken nodded. He knows what his parents up to. He heard footsteps on the stairs and his parents humming in the kiss. Then he heard his parents bedroom door being closed. "I think, eomma will not cook for us Hyuk-ah." Ken said. He heard his mother moans. Ken closed Hyuk ears with his hand. "Don't hear it Hyuk-ah. You're too young too hear it." Ken said. And then a moan came out. RABIN Ravi was working on his project that he will show it on his company meeting. His eyes were red cause of tiredness. He yawned while streacth his hand to loosen his muscles. He take glance at his wifey. He was sleeping with his right hand on the newborn baby stomach. He has just gave birth to their son few weeks ago. He still need a lot of care by his husband, families and friends. He was sleeping soundly. So is the baby. Ravi walk sit beside Hongbin. He pulled the blanket further to his shoulder. He stirred a bit and start patting the baby. He think that the baby was awake but it was Ravi that disturb him. Ravi chuckle a bit and his wife hair. Then he pat his head. He leaned closer to Hong bin's ear and whisper. 'Thank you for giving birth to our son dear.' Then he shut down his computer after saving his project. After the screen turn black, he crawled to his bed and wrapped his arms around Hongbin and his son.