ANNOUNCEMENT!!! (not an update)

Young Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys!!! it's been a bit over a year since I last updated, and i'm suuuuper super sorry!!! I kind of forgot about this website, and I had a lot of stuff going on in my life after the last update. I know that most of you probably forgot what this story was about, and I don't blame you, because I completely forgot too. but I'm ready to come back and update more!!

however, there's a catch.

It's been over a year since i last updated, and it's been almost two years since I first began this story. because it's been so long, I don't exactly remember where I was going with this plot. I know that's my fault, but I don't want to carry on with this story if I forgot where I was going with it. I don't want to flatter my own story, but I feel like this plot and these characters have potential! It's just that with my year-old writing, I can't really shape it into the story that I want it to be. 

so, I'm going to rewrite it. 

i know that'll be pretty hard, especially because a lot of you are already familiar with the characters and what happens to them before and after they join bts. however, I want to re-format this. it's my fault for not being organized with this story from the beginning, but i'm really not ready to let this story go, and I hope you guys aren't either. 

i'll give you guys an idea on what i'm planning.

i wanted this story from the beginning to be a taekook fic. that was shown a little bit at the end chapters when taehyung joined the group, but it wasn't super emphasized. but with my second time writing, I really want this to be mainly focused on the two (at least in the beginning). if you guys don't really like that, feel free to unsubscribe. I promise I won't hunt you down or anything. (wouldn't it be soooo creepy if i did tho?)

the characters and their backgrounds will stay the same. the way the members joined bts will be revealed later on instead of in the beginning, so you original subscribers have an advantage in knowing what the characters are like before everyone else!! but of course, if you don't like knowing what will happen, you can obviously unsubscribe and stop reading. I won't hunt you down either.

this chapter, along with the beginning 7 chapters, will be erased once I am finished with the first ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter