Ice Cream

I Don't Doubt That || Twice
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mina


I kept staring at the phone. It had a curved screen as it was a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. Only, it wasn't my phone. It had been that idiot with a pretty face. Ugh. I kept turning on and off the phone, I couldn't help but stare at the lock screen. It was just a simple selfie but I had been staring at it for over an hour now.


I should really do something else.. I layed down on my bed with my arms and legs spread out. I sighed. Hmm.. Should I go to the mall? I put on some black leggings a white shirt and a red plaid jacket on. 


I put the phone in my pocket and walked out of the house with the sun flashing in my eyes. Stupid.. I don't have sunglasses anymore. Ignoring the thought I went to the car with my driver already holding out the door for me.


---


Arriving at the mall, I checked the time on my phone. Instead a selfie of the idiot and a stuffed toy dog with both of them wearing glasses. Ah dammit.. Wrong phone. I mentally cursed at myself and looked up, clicking my tongue. 

 

"Hey, Stupid." Tzuyu looked my way and raised an eyebrow. She had a smirk on her face which made me just want to kill her.


"Who are you to call 'stupid?" I got out her phone and put it right in her face for her to recgonize. Just when she was about to take it I put it right back in my pocket. "If you want it, tell me your password and be my servant for the whole week!" 


"Hey! Just give it back!" I smirked and shook my head. I went closer to her with my hands in my pockets and tip toed up to the taller until  we were face to face.


"If only it was that easy." I clicked my tongue and did a wink. I did a quick turn and went off to a random direction. "Now come on my servant! I'm still waiting for that password." She quietly followed behind me eyeing her phone in my pocket. "You know, Stupid.

Please log in to read the full chapter